• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Digital Black Friday Sale - Tons of Digital Games on Sale

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Might be US only, not sure

New Good Stuff:

Star Wars: Squadrons - $23.99

Recently released and on pretty steep discount. Sadly Xbox has no VR options.

Watch_Dogs: Legion - $40.19

Game just released and it's already $20 off. Ouch.

Halo The Master Chief Collection - $25.99

A great collection of Halo games that's generally considered a great value even at full price. Just added Halo 4.

Kingdom of Amalur Re-Reckoning - $35.99

Not the best remake but t he game is still a gem.

Battletoads - $9.99

LOL

Smart Delivery Bargains:

Gears 5 - $9.99

Borderlands 3 - $19.79

Control: Ultimate Edition - $19.99

Ark: Survival Evolved - $9.99

Maneater - $25.99

Marvel's Avengers - $29.99

The game's first decent discount, at 50% off. It's still $30 though, and the player base is dwindling quickly.

Bargain Buys:

DOOM - $5.99

Rip and tear, motherfuckers. $6 is a steal, game runs great on One X or Series X.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $2.99

Less than the price of a coffee. Probably more entertaining.

Fallout 4- $8.99

For all you Xbox Series X owners out there, that sweet sweet 60fps gameplay

Titanfall 2 - $3.99

Generally considered one of the best FPS campaigns of last gen. $4

The Evil Within - $3.99

Feels like this game hardly ever goes on sale. Now it's 80% off.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Will the fallout games eventually come to gamepass? Tempted by 3 and 4 but I can definitely wait.
Fallout: New Vegas and Fallout 76 are currently on Game Pass, maybe they could help tide you over? Fallout 4 has been on Game Pass before.

Presumably all of Bethesda's games are coming to Game Pass, but Microsoft's purchase of Bethesda doesn't go through til the middle of next year. So who knows.

poodaddy

Gold Member
Man, I really wanna play Man-eater, but it's got Gamepass written all over it. Any specific great deals for games that aren't on Gamepass and aren't likely to go to it? I figure Squadrons will be going to that EA Vault here soon too, so I think I'll hold off on that as well. Great sale in general though.

Xenon

Will the fallout games eventually come to gamepass? Tempted by 3 and 4 but I can definitely wait.

I ended up on the trigger at 1799 for Game of the Year Edition which included all the add-ons. I'm sure Fallout 4 will come to Game Pass but it most likely will not include all the DLC.

Bought Warlords of New York, and will probably get SW Squadrons. Was hoping for Divinity 2 tbh, still not been low enough for my cheap self lol

jaysius

Banned
The deals take a nose dive because Canadian dollar sucks, although our B&M stores that have flyers out have better deals than the online store. Crash 4 is still $51.99 on sale... LOL. Watched Doggos 3 is still $50 hahaha 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

jshackles

Reminder: control ultimate edition does NOT include next gen upgrade. That is delayed to next year.
It DOES include the next gen upgrade, just not until the next gen upgrade actually releases.

esZZLkN.png

Did Tomb Raider DE ever get a One X patch?

Sadly it's the only game in the new trilogy without one.

Last edited:

rapid32.5

Resident Evil Raccoon edition 31.99$
Resident Evil 3 19.99$

looking good from where I stand.

Last edited:

rapid32.5

Reminder: control ultimate edition does NOT include next gen upgrade. That is delayed to next year.
Yeah it's nasty, but the frame rate is 60 on XSX without upgrade and trash on XBO.
Anyone with series S can comment on frame rate ?

Last edited:

pr0cs

How is Kingdoms of Amalur? what is the game play like?
I wasn't terribly impressed, bought it on EGS with a coupon, the game is massive but I just found the story kinda forgettable and I just didn't feel like my character evolved much as I leveled up.
Never did finish it at around 20 hours. For the 15 I paid I was happy but not happy enough to finish. Didn't really age well and remastered is a bit of a stretch.

Kagey K

Banned
I need AC Valhalla, but it’s not on sale
It is if you buy the Watchdogs/Valhalla bundle, but you have to play Watch Dogs to make that bundle worthwhile.

AC is usually my guilty BF pickup, but I knew this year it wouldn’t get its usual sale.

Reactions: VCL

Dr.Morris79

How is Evil Within on Series X? I tried it a few years ago and the performance wasn’t too good.
Seeing as no one answered bud give me a couple of hours and i'll let you know, I wouldnt mind trying it either..

I've got such a back log and a fair few games i've been testing I totally forgot about this one. I'll let you know.

jshackles

I guess the Dark Souls Remastered price was a mistake, at $19.99 now (was $11.99)

I suppose they figured they would get a lot of people seeing their PlayStation friends playing Demon's Souls and want in on the action :LOL:

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
Is the FO4 season pass just all the GOTY edition DLC? Why is it the same price as GOTY edition if GOTY edition includes the game?

tempted to pick up GOTY edition as it doesn’t seem the dlc will come on gamepass once the game eventually does. $20 for GOTY edition seems cheaper than buying all the dlc individually

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought mine from here

What's your opinions on it? I'm tempted to purchase.
I like it so far. It plays like Mafia 3 which is a good thing. Felt clunky at first but I think that’s more because I was just playing AC Valhalla and now this. It’s visually nice looking, runs buttery smooth on the Series X. Really does a swell job of capturing that 1930s New York feel.

Dr.Morris79

Seeing as no one answered bud give me a couple of hours and i'll let you know, I wouldnt mind trying it either..

I've got such a back log and a fair few games i've been testing I totally forgot about this one. I'll let you know.
Just a follow up on this. I did sling it over to the expansion HDD and i'm sad to say it still ran a bit pants, I thought it would have been a bit smoother :(

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius

Might be US only, not sure

New Good Stuff:

Star Wars: Squadrons - $23.99

Recently released and on pretty steep discount. Sadly Xbox has no VR options.

Watch_Dogs: Legion - $40.19

Game just released and it's already $20 off. Ouch.

Halo The Master Chief Collection - $25.99

A great collection of Halo games that's generally considered a great value even at full price. Just added Halo 4.

Kingdom of Amalur Re-Reckoning - $35.99

Not the best remake but t he game is still a gem.

Battletoads - $9.99

LOL

Smart Delivery Bargains:

Gears 5 - $9.99

Borderlands 3 - $19.79

Control: Ultimate Edition - $19.99

Ark: Survival Evolved - $9.99

Maneater - $25.99

Marvel's Avengers - $29.99

The game's first decent discount, at 50% off. It's still $30 though, and the player base is dwindling quickly.

Bargain Buys:

DOOM - $5.99

Rip and tear, motherfuckers. $6 is a steal, game runs great on One X or Series X.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - $2.99

Less than the price of a coffee. Probably more entertaining.

Fallout 4- $8.99

For all you Xbox Series X owners out there, that sweet sweet 60fps gameplay

Titanfall 2 - $3.99

Generally considered one of the best FPS campaigns of last gen. $4

The Evil Within - $3.99

Feels like this game hardly ever goes on sale. Now it's 80% off.

Nice savings!

By the way, found this external HDD with 2 months of GamePass Ultimate included: WD_BLACK P10 5TB Game Drive for Xbox One for On-The-Go Access To Your Xbox Game library https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VQ8Q3L4/

It is not SSD fast, but you can use it as a pure backup solution (never really running much from it) too and it is 5 TB.

KO7

Most likely will keep my gamepass subscription, so the only Black Friday game on sale I’ll pick up is Hitman 2. Would’ve also gotten NBA2K21 had reviews been favourable though...

Top Bottom