• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox - December 2020 Games with Gold

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Play together with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. December's 2020 Games with Gold lineup includes the Xbox One titles, The Raven Remastered and Bleed 2, and through backwards compatibility, the Xbox 360 titles, Saints Row: Gat out of Hell and Stacking. December's lineup provides over $74 dollars in value and up to 3200 in gamerscore.

OrtizTwelve

Play together with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. December's 2020 Games with Gold lineup includes the Xbox One titles, The Raven Remastered and Bleed 2, and through backwards compatibility, the Xbox 360 titles, Saints Row: Gat out of Hell and Stacking. December's lineup provides over $74 dollars in value and up to 3200 in gamerscore.

Jesus. Looks like Santa is bringing dogshit for his XBL Gold fans.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
These are not that great. At least I don't already own them all...?

Bridges

Another weak month. I have always wanted to play Stacking, but I'm puzzled why that isn't included in Game Pass yet (along with the other Double Fine games still missing like Psychonauts).

FrozenFlame

I feel like they eventually will end GWG support and you'll need XGPU for Xbox live, people will be ok with it because of the absolute trash that GWG has become.

CAB_Life

Gold is just a shitty value proposition now that Gamepass is a thing. I only have Gold as it's included in Gamepass Ultimate (I don't think I can just select GP, and wouldn't touch it otherwise. I was assuming they would phase it out once the rumors of Live going free surfaced, and that may still happen if said rumors come to fruition.

ExpandKong

Banned
Semi on-topic, anybody know of any good deals for Gold or Gamepass Ultimate happening this week? Mine's about to expire.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
They might as well just incorporate Gold into Gamepass ultimate and up the price a little.

Maybe then they'll have enough money to pay publishers to put they're AAA titles on Gamepass from day one. Gamepass is growing on me, but I just want to pay a sub. I'm done with buying a game outright. Give me a true Spotify model.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Semi on-topic, anybody know of any good deals for Gold or Gamepass Ultimate happening this week? Mine's about to expire.
Most retailers have 3 months of Ultimate marked down to $23. Amazon, Newegg, Best Buy for sure, probably others.

Pro tip: before you redeem, disable recurring billing. Then redeem and agree to turn on recurring billing for an extra month (so that you get 4 months instead of 3). Did this three times personally and got a year of Ultimate for $72. Normally it's $14.99 / month or $179.88 for the year, so that's a pretty substantial discount.

ExpandKong

Banned
Most retailers have 3 months of Ultimate marked down to $23. Amazon, Newegg, Best Buy for sure, probably others.

Pro tip: before you redeem, disable recurring billing. Then redeem and agree to turn on recurring billing for an extra month (so that you get 4 months instead of 3). Did this three times personally and got a year of Ultimate for $72. Normally it's $14.99 / month or $179.88 for the year, so that's a pretty substantial discount.

Oooh, I’ll try this out for sure. Thanks.

RPS37

Honestly, I’ve had no motivation to download the GWG games for a long time.
Just a waste of time/drive space.

Top Bottom