• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox cut ties with Brazilian Youtuber "Mil Grau" for racist comments

Bryank75

Banned
This is the same guy who tried to sue gaming journalist for being bias towards Xbox. I think he showed YouTube videos as proof to back up his case. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Edit: Maybe I wasn't 100% correct but...

I was just going to ask if it was the same guy... hahaha

GHG

Gold Member
Good job.

Should have done the same shit to the likes of Crapgamer back on the day instead of letting his example set in and fester.

SSDfan

Neo Member
That's fucked up. Important to note that slavery in Brazil was huge, too, and they were actually the last "western" country to abolish it.

I was born and raised in the city where there are the biggest Black population in Brazil and where slavery was most dominant, Salvador-Bahia, and I am glad that he suffered the ban. He got what he deserved

jimbojim

Banned
Love you too :messenger_blowing_kiss:
That's fucked up. Important to note that slavery in Brazil was huge, too, and they were actually the last "western" country to abolish it.

Good job.

Should have done the same shit to the likes of Crapgamer back on the day instead of letting his example set in and fester.
I personally haven't seen anything that crazy myself. While I wouldn't doubt that a playstation fud spreading discord exists I have only seen evidence of the Xbox discord.

I think we have another problem.
Now he changed his name and added a PlayStation brand

I've reported him. Others should to that too.

Vick

Some posts from him.

dpY7ymF.png

E9HLKZR.png

m5clnkJ.png
Man, fuck what he said about slavery, but this shit is funny as fuck lmao! You shouldn’t have posted it imho.

"We" don't have a problem as we're not activists here.
Also it seems he just removed the xbox and named himself "not-playstation"?
What would you report him for?

Vick

This fucking “feeding frenzy attitude” is responsible for ruining gaming at best and the upcoming civil war which will lead to WWIII at worst. Goebbels would be proud.

"We" don't have a problem as we're not activists here.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I personally haven't seen anything that crazy myself. While I wouldn't doubt that a playstation fud spreading discord exists I have only seen evidence of the Xbox discord.
Come on dude, don’t turn yet another thread into this shit. There are shit people on all sides. Leave it at that.

stickkidsam

Sounds like the dude is having an edgy laugh but that's just my assumption. Never seen any of his content.

I will share what I posted in another thread.
No community should support this type.
Why do you care if he's the same nationality as you lol

ethomaz

Banned
Sounds like the dude is having an edgy laugh but that's just my assumption. Never seen any of his content.

Why do you care if he's the same nationality as you lol
Because It doesn’t help to change the wrong view of how outsiders see the Brazilians.

I
Most gaming Streamers and YouTubers are idiots to begin with.

Brazilian ones? A whole 'nother level of stupidity. They are obnoxious as fuck. I don't even follow what happens here. Bunch of clowns.

And this idiot deserved the axe.

It's even more stupid since the term "Mil Grau" is a slang from the hoods, clearly influenced by local rap and stuff like that.

Also, look at the face of this idiot. Anyone who followed him to begin with, racist or not, deserved to be ridiculed.

Xbox-Mil-Grau-2020-voxel.png
M

Brazilian racist people are real idiots... I mean... a good 95% percent of the country is mixed. I bet he has black or native blood in his heritage. They act like they're fucking arians or some shit.

I'm not a fan of judging other people's looks but if this guy was anymore inbred he'd be a sandwich

Last edited:
As brazilian, anti-left, and anti all of those shitty left narrative that we see every day (the brazilian left import all the trash from the US one), i must say: this guy is really racist.

I couldn't agree more. I'm all for political incorrect jokes, but you can clearly see this guy isn't joking. He's looks like a legit racist to me.

Top Bottom