• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox - April 2021 Games with Gold

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Play together with Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. April's 2021 Games with Gold lineup includes the Xbox One titles, Vikings: Wolves of Midgard and Truck Racing Championship, and through backwards compatibility, the Xbox 360 titles, Dark Void and Hard Corps: Uprising. April's lineup provides over $129.96 dollars in value and up to 3200 in gamerscore.

Roitorb

Is this an early April fools joke? Jesus this is a rough offering, come on Xbox last month PS Plus added Final Fucking Fantasy 7 REMAKE to the service... this month we're getting THIS?

Did they really? I hadn’t seen that. Fuck me microsoft

squarealex

d570bf2a6ebf32619ecd96365a46ea55.gif

the message is clear : pls take gamepass

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
GwG is clearly an afterthought to gamepass.

Should completely kill it and just have gamepass/ultimate.

Last edited:

turtlepowa

Banned
They're clearly pumping all the money into Game Pass. GwG is just a bonus for GPU subscribers. A very weak bonus this month.

Wizz-Art

Any month where I don't own any of the GWG games (Although I own the 360 version of Vikings) is good in my book. I remember the days where paying for XLG didn't net you anything other then having acces to multiplayer so I'm grateful to any game I get for free.

Jokerevo

Banned
Lmao wtf is this lineup. I mean, we've all been waiting for truck simulator but wtf is this?

Somehow gamepass has sooooo many subscribers (wonder how many are actually ACTIVE) and not a single headline game?? Wtf lol.

That's pretty bad. I guess the bright side is I don't own any of these games? On the other hand there is a reason I don't own any of these games........

Bridges

GWG was shit long before Gamepass was a thing

That being said, I've always wanted to try Dark Void and I've heard great things about Hard Corps. Not the worst month they've had recently tbh.

Top Bottom