• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox: All 98 Series X Games Confirmed To Release & When

TBiddy

For a Gmaepass subscriber and PCgamer, your post history sure has a lot of Xbox hating and Sony loving in it.

tenor.gif

Just ignore him. He was recently unbanned, but I suspect he won't last long.

Alx

Thanks for the list, it's very interesting. Is it official from MS, or a collection of all anouncements made until now ?

Kagey K

Banned
Thanks for the list, it's very interesting. Is it official from MS, or a collection of all anouncements made until now ?
Looks like announcements made so far, official lists will come soon.

Seems pretty thorough so far though.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at those lists for each year confirms my decision to wait a while before upgrading to the Series X.

We're looking at a good couple of years before the proper next-gen stuff like Avowed, Everwild, Fable or Hellblade 2 starts to land. That'll be around the time to make the jump, for me. Until then, the 1X will soldier on.

GymWolf

Since when scorn is a launch title??

Overall it looks like a solid list, nothing ultra hyped or groundbreaking but solid never the less.

Last edited:

DavidGzz

The Ascent
Halo: Infinite
CyberPunk 2077
Forza Horizon 4
Gears 5
Marvel's Avengers
Watch Dogs Legion
AC: Valhalla
Tell Me Why
Chivalry 2
Crossfire X
Dirt 5
Ori: WoTW
Scorn
The Medium
Outriders

The ones I am interested in this year. WOW. Never seen such a stacked launch. There are probably more but those are the ones that stuck out from your list, OP. 8 of them on Game Pass. Just in the launch window alone, Game Pass has paid for itself for the next 2 years and I only paid $1 to upgrade my Gold. NUTS. I could technically buy zero games or controllers and be set for countless hours of gaming. Of course, I won't since those games are "free" I will buy 2-3 more. The Ascent(unless it's a GP game?), Cyberpunk, and either Legion or Valhalla! Man, I can't wait!

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I'd be dubious about parts of this list. I'd be shocked if we see Gods & Monsters this year. The Scorn devs very intentionally avoided saying Holiday 2020 and it wasn't at the last show.

Top Bottom