• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 E3 Media Briefing back on Spike TV

Yea I don't remember any commercials last year so I'm sure this year would be fine. There will also be plenty of "pee breaks" in between I'm sure also. ;)

abundant

Why are people always worried about commercials playing during the conferences? G4 has been broadcasting them for 4 years now, this will be Spike's second year in a row broadcasting the MS conference and only once has there been commercials during them, back in 2007.

Anth0ny

eternaLightness said:
Yea I don't remember any commercials last year so I'm sure this year would be fine. There will also be plenty of "pee breaks" in between I'm sure also. ;)

Sales charts is the obvious pee break.

In last year's case, pretty much all of Microsoft's conference could be considered a pee break.

I think I'm gonna use the washroom before the Nintendo show, however. Besides the obvious Cafe reveal... 3DS and Wii have been selling like crap, so there's probably not going to be much sales charts =P

Top Bottom