• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 20th Anniversary Official Stream (15/11/21 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

pqueue

much shorter than I thought, but I prefer that over something long and drawn out and overly cheesy.

So
1. Expanded BC games.
2. Halo MP release

about what was expected.

Last edited:
I nailed it I guess
Okay, with less than 90 Minutes, I think people are eager to find out what they are gonna see so, SPOILERS
And please don't open and then say I spoiled it for ya...

1- Robbie Bach opens up the show talking about Xbox's origins
2- A documentary series about Xbox Origins dropping sometime in December.
3- OG Xbox titles coming to BC, FPS boost for more games of 360, most notable are (G**, F****)
4- Master Chief Paramount+ series teaser
5- The Halo Infinite MP beta.
Oh, and Dwayne is there as well with a special edition XSX with Red Notice Theme and some more...

Prepare your internet connection folks!

Last edited:

Vestal

Gold Member
Im stuck with the 290MB version of the MP download.. They need to get on their shit asap.. GIVE ME HALO BITCHES!

Reactions: Isa

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Can someone clarify if any of the 360 games are getting resolution boosts?
Only original Xbox games get an automatic resolution boost, I think. (4X on Series X, if I recall).

Xbox 360 games may or may not get a resolution boost, depending on the particular implementation.

intbal

Did anyone recognize the intro music that played during the Countdown at the start of the stream? It isn't listed in the description box.
I require it.

Top Bottom