• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox ‘is definitely making’ a new 1 vs 100, it’s claimed

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

That’s according to journalist Jeff Grubb, who claimed on his Giant Bomb show that the game is currently in active development at Altspace VR, which is part of Microsoft’s Mixed Reality division.

According to Grubb, the new 1 vs 100 will utilise the 3D avatars recently announced as part of a VR experience for Microsoft Teams.

“1 vs. 100 is coming back,” Grubb said. “They are definitely making that game… and it seems like it’s coming from the AltspaceVR team. They’re spearheading the project and all of the avatars we saw in the Microsoft Teams thing last week, they’re going to use those avatars and bring that stuff in.”

I know this was on xbox live arcade on the 360, and was very popular, but I only used to play Uno among the casual games, just to chill after a long session of competitive mp games.

What is the concept/gameplay like exactly? 100 people in a game to answer some questions or something? All I know is that it has your xbox live avatar integrated into it.

ManaByte

Gold Member
but I only used to play Uno
thats a penis GIF

Because of that Ignite video all I can think of is me standing in a lobby with 99 others, saying into my mic:

"My name is Kuranghi, I'm a poster on NeoGAF, I'm a caucasian white man with glasses and I'm wearing my pajamas"
“My name is Leper, I am a short Latino male with brown hair, glasses, and a drinking problem.”

Top Bottom