• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X-Men: Dawn of X |OT| While you slept, the world changed

Jooxed

Gold Member
Haha dang ! I loved their shakeup! Well
I truly hope you enjoy the direction X-Men is going now that it has its legs. If you can’t follow all the books I would recommend New Mutants X-Men and Mauraders as my favorites

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Haha dang ! I loved their shakeup! Well
I truly hope you enjoy the direction X-Men is going now that it has its legs. If you can’t follow all the books I would recommend New Mutants X-Men and Mauraders as my favorites

Well then maybe we will agree because those were by far my favorite DoX books before I stopped reading. 😁

Duggan especially has become one of my favorite writers in Marvel’s current stable. I’m also stoked that Tom Taylor is coming to DoX.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Well then maybe we will agree because those were by far my favorite DoX books before I stopped reading. 😁

Duggan especially has become one of my favorite writers in Marvel’s current stable. I’m also stoked that Tom Taylor is coming to DoX.

Are you caught up yet?!

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
HA not quite. I've been off for the last 5 weeks and I've actually been reading less than when I was working.

So progress on my big read-thru has been slow. I'm still about a month out (in comic time) from AvX.

Here is where I am at right now........

4OTpYNA.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom