• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K22 has reportedly been ‘completely rebuilt’ and is ‘looking fantastic’

Grechy34

Bring back WWF No Mercy, nothing comes close to that.

Looks dated as hell now a days but the gameplay and what you could do is still top notch 👌

WWF Wrestlemania 2000 on the N64 was so much fun.

I think the year off for this game will be welcome. Might not be perfect but we might get a more then playable wrestling game.

This game comes out in a couple of months & as usual 2K have shown done fuck all to promote it.

We've literally seen more of the AEW game then we have of this one.

Aldynes

I really miss the bombastic entrances with fireworks, loud pop from the crowd, pyro everywhere and in your face titantron intro of both the Attitude and the Ruthless Aggression era, I got to say the product we got at that time was far easier to translate into a wrestling video game.

Here come the pain with no commentary and loud music during matches was amazing, it was pure frenzy and that on top of what I pointed out above is what is lacking from WWE games since, it's just so slow sometimes even tedious gameplay gimmicks that stop all your momentum to regain your stamina or moves that lacks impact.

There's got to be a middle ground between the need for realism and deeper gameplay mechanics akin to a simulation and something completely arcade with wrestler getting up just after every finisher never selling any moves.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Gyn5udQ.jpg

Bischoff is also in the game.

Top Bottom