• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wuhan Virus around, will people line up for next gen?

Would you line up?

• Total voters

Portugeezer

I'll probably just order online, but if I had to I would stand in line. Wear a mask and keep a distance. It would mean super long lines though.

MastaKiiLA

Wuhan virus my ass. It's COVID. In SEA, we can gather in small groups without fear of killing each other. I don't expect there to be long lines for the system anyway, as consoles aren't the popular here. But I imagine most countries aren't in the same shitty predicament that the US is, so the fear of going out to buy things in person isn't a thing here. That and we're not a bunch of assholes, so we can wear masks and queue up properly, without devolving into mass Karenism. I imagine Japan will have a fairly orderly launch. The same for Korea. Even before the pandemic, you'd often see Koreans and Japanese expats wearing their masks whenever they felt ill, because it's common courtesy in those 2 countries to protect people around you from your germs. Launch consoles might be in greater supply than basic human decency, in some countries.

Orta

Banned
Queue with covid infected or queue with Playstation warriors?

Difficult choice to be honest.

*Won't be a queue for the xbox, so before you start.....

Last edited:

Compsiox

Banned
People already line up to enter stores and shit? What would the difference be in this case?

I don't know about you but large hardware shops like Home Depot have long ass lines near me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom