• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTS: Tales of Xillia Limited Edition and Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)

Celcius

°Temp. member
Hi, I'm selling my Tales of Xillia ps3 collection. This includes the Limited Edition Tales of Xillia 1 that was sold when the game launched and also a normal copy of the sequel Tales of Xillia 2. Everything is in excellent condition and I'm the original owner. For the ToX 1 limited edition, the music cd has never been opened and is still sealed, and it comes with the character art book as well. The code for the additional in-game costumes has been used but is still included for completeness. Neither game came with an instructional booklet so inside the actual game cases is just the game disc.

I'm located in Texas and I'm asking $50 shipped for both games. I want to sell them together and don't want to split them up individually. The buyer must live in the continental USA and I only accept PayPal. Please post here before messaging me. Thanks!

RX8KYZX.jpg

NQ1oyyo.jpg

vli5GxS.jpg

Top Bottom