• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF... Mario Strikers... this is just wrong

Merlin

Banned
super-mario-strikers-20051118031545093.jpg

I see a little cock. :(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Who was it that has the gif of him doing that?

EDIT: I just saw it in another thread, it's ratcliffja.
waluigi.gif

Hajaz

pal version is out. ive rented it but its missing the manual. anyone know how to pull of the special moves etc?

NWO

Hajaz said:
pal version is out. ive rented it but its missing the manual. anyone know how to pull of the special moves etc?

How the hell does Europe get this game before America and Japan? You guys are always complaining that you never get stuff around the same time as us.

SantaC

I have the pal version. Played it lots today. It has a great arcade feel to it, and it's probably the best mario sports game in quite some time.

Kroole

NWO said:
How the hell does Europe get this game before America and Japan? You guys are always complaining that you never get stuff around the same time as us.

Don't worry we won't stop whining. The games are still more expensive here :)

123rl

NWO said:

Because we don't! :lol Mario Strikers is out here first but it's the exception rather than the rule. Bad timing, IMO, since Mario Baseball came out the week before and two Mario games in two weeks is a bit excessive, IMO

SantaC

NWO said:

football is more popular in Europe.

NWO

SantaCruZer said:
football is more popular in Europe.

True but I think that it will still sell well in America and Japan. I have no interest in the sport but I couldn't stop playing the demo so I'll probably pick it up when it drops in price.

Top Bottom