• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WTF is this ? 2mil watching fortnite skin reveal ?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
1,5mil kids watch reveal of fortnite skin ?!
I am 32 and I have no idea what is happening.
Send help.
I don't speak spanish, I don't play Fortnite...

lol reached 2,2mil. lol
Capture2.png

Capture.png

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
I like Fortnite just fine but it's kinda crazy how people obsess over the skins. I guess there's probably a commentary to be said there on how there's no individuality in our society but whatever.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Probably 1.8m of Tim Sweeney accounts. Damn I remember when Fortnite first came out without any of that PBUG flair and it was full on garbage for everyone.

x@3f*oo_e!

300million+ native spanish speakers, but holy shit for a skin ?

I could understand it if it was a new season or something.

Last edited:

Kimahri

Banned
I like Fortnite just fine but it's kinda crazy how people obsess over the skins. I guess there's probably a commentary to be said there on how there's no individuality in our society but whatever.
How much individuality can you really hope for when it's pushed at you like the latest trend, and you can get yours at H&M?

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Just wait until that mall EPic bought is unveiled to be real life fortnite. Thats when the real global domination begins.

Alebrije

Less than 3 minutes , nothing stops this train see you in the other side in case Gaf Atari 2600 server melts.....

Jk.

SJRB

Gold Member
Lol that skin looks like garbage too. Well that's 5 minutes of my life I'm never getting back.

In other news:

latest

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
you used to watch dumb shit when you were a kid. i grew up watching ninja turtles ffs. star wars the phantom menace made $450 million in 1999. 2nd only to Titanic back then. a movie so bad it had fucking a kangaroo alien as one of the main characters.

hell, just this last decade millennials were mainly responsible for Marvel being so huge. watching exceedingly simple movies 2-3 of them every year. 20 movies in a decade. all made for children and ate that shit up. discussing it on forums like neogaf like its Citizen fucking Kane. You all celebrated when it eclipsed Avatar's box office total.

you dont get to judge kids.

Last edited:

manfestival

I know Grefg often will have huge numbers but 2.4 million viewers on one channel is absolute insanity. I do like his content. Plus he is easy to understand

Top Bottom