• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WSJ: EPA Move to Rescind Obama Administration’s Clean Water Rule

Good! The Clean Water Act was just a way for the Obama administration to infect and our impair our families. I'm glad Trump is taking action.

Mato

This man just doesn't give a shit about the well-being of other humans. Vile, evil bastard.

Obama's entire political career as president is getting erased from history. Looks like Trump is having the last laugh at the country's expense.

Dishwalla

Banned
image.php

love that avatar

they really are supervillains

It's got a total Alfred E. Neuman "What, me worry?" vibe to it that I find hilarious.

If the states want to poison the people who live there, the federal government shouldn't be able to tell them not to!

Trump's obsession with undoing anything Obama did, no matter what, is psychotic.

Beartruck

Not that it'll help much, but shit like this is the reason I bought a brita filter the second this fuckface became president. Gotta minimize that poison going into my system.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Even if for some reason you were dumb enough to buy it, this would still be saying, "Job killing" is worse than "people killing."

They should just call imaginary lost jobs "opportunity abortions" and be done with it.

Lowmelody

You know, after it's all said and done and 45 is gone and over with and his successors start pealing back all the layers of sabotage it wrought during it's term, I hope they put Obama's name on every single policy they reinstate to directly counter this racist monster's attempt to erase our first black president.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You know, after it's all said and done and 45 is gone and over with and his successors start pealing back all the layers of sabotage it wrought during it's term, I hope they put Obama's name on every single policy they reinstate to directly counter this racist monster's attempt to erase our first black president.

It's not because Obama is black. It's because he teased Trump at the Correspondent's Dinner 6 years ago. Trump is just getting even, he will burn the country down if it means settling that score.

BajiBoxer

Banned
I've always found it frustrating how much most Republicans hate clean water. That's the one thing we should all agree on.

This mother fucker will not rest until he's bulldozed all the good work Obama has done, and pissed on the rubble. This is what happens when haters win.

It's not because Obama is black. It's because he teased Trump at the Correspondent's Dinner 6 years ago. Trump is just getting even, he will burn the country down if it means settling that score.

It's quite clearly both. Motherfucker and his entire administration are some vile racist cunts.

Nekofrog

Banned
Believe me there will still be plenty of water for you cry babies to drink, only by the time all this takes effect we will be able to charge you $100 a bottle

Aselith

It kind of is. The birther shit that led Obama to mock Trump was super racist.

Top Bottom