• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestling Empire trailer for Nintendo Switch (MDickie)

Bullet Club

As much as I would have liked to salvage something from 2020, my first Nintendo game will at least have the honour of kick-starting 2021:

Don't worry if you can't see it in your region just yet, as it will take a little longer to filter down to Europe and Australia (excluding New Zealand, where the game is banned). There are also some language barriers that I cannot yet overcome in Japan and elsewhere in Asia.

Kokoloko85

Does look smooth gameplay wise.

Looks like some good ideas though

If they get the gameplay like No mercy Im all in. But some of the delays make it look bad

Last edited:

K.S v2.0

Banned
Despite it not being the most graphically advanced game the actual career mode content looks solid. May give this a shot.

MAtgS

Says a lot about how desperate I am for a decent portable wrestling game again that I'm gonna get this tomorrow. This game will either be amazing, crap, or somehow both at once.

Bridges

Oh wow this takes me back

Used to play Hard Time years and years back, this guy's games are hilarious, not sure I'd ever actually spend money on one but I'm glad he's still pumping stuff out

AREYOUOKAY?

343.jpg

Oh yes.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Definitely gives me some WCW vs NWO Revenge vibes. Man I played the shit out of that game back in the day. Still bust it out and do a 40 man match now and then when I’m with my high school buddies.

Top Bottom