• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

dave_d

Wow, I didn't know they released Ivelisse.

Not sure with Jim though, don't they both have MMA training?

Last edited:

Bullet Club

Tg8YJ0i.jpg

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I hope Impact gives Mauro all the money so he sticks around. He was a breath of fresh air on commentary. Great show from what I've seen. They really need to get back in front of fans.

dave_d

What were the other 3? (Why do I think it's going to turn out none of the WWE events are on there because of the WWE network and Peacock.)

dave_d

Impact literally had a "Best of Shera" last night. I don't think they've done a best of Daniels or Kazarian, plus there's tons of stuff from the early days they could have used.

dave_d

Trying to appease the India market I imagine.
Are they trying that again? I remember that back then they really promoted the hell out of Shera for that India tour. The stupid part of it was he was in some multiweek tournament at the time. They actually had him win in the US and then when he was finally in India that's when he got knocked out of the tournament. (You'd think they'd delay the tournament so he'd win while he was in India and lose when he got back to the US.)

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Looks like Tessa and Daga are on their way to AEW. Daga is fine but Tessa will be a great addition to their women's division.

EDIT: Daniel Bryans contract is up and he's a free agent. Where do you think he lands? I hope he doesn't resign in WWE. I don't think there's much left for him there.

Last edited:

Dthomp

Looks like Paige has been hanging around with Charlotte.

I really wish they would have just let Paige go, or get her help. She was so beautiful and vibrant before Sasha injured her, I've tuned into her streams a couple of times, and man way too much unnecessary work done just to likely kill some of the pain and stay on that drug high.

Dthomp

That doesn't even look like Paige anymore. She's one of those ones I'm not sure as to why she's still under contract.

They feel bad that Sasha almost paralyzed her with her wreckless shit, so Paige likely has one of the longest leashes of any superstar for not lawyering up I'd assume. I'd trade 100 Sashas to have Paige back :(

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
They feel bad that Sasha almost paralyzed her with her wreckless shit, so Paige likely has one of the longest leashes of any superstar for not lawyering up I'd assume. I'd trade 100 Sashas to have Paige back :(
I mean she has a tape out there of her getting t boned and she's still under contract. It's really impressive.

Dthomp

I mean she has a tape out there of her getting t boned and she's still under contract. It's really impressive.

I honestly think alot of that not getting her canned is that Xavier Woods is in there too and they don't want to deal with the backlash of only firing the girl, and he's too valuable for them to lose.

NickFire

Jericho and Sammy rehashing Stone Cold's beer truck (and Kurt Angle's milk) was predictable, but also alright. I'm not too keen on continuing the feud, but not sure where else MJF would go right now. Miro getting some gold was a nice treat, and while I want to see MJF go for gold finally, I'd like Miro to run with the belt for a while. He was so badly mismanaged in WWE and has tremendous potential as long as they keep him away from cheese angles.

Dthomp

Glad to see Miro get that gold. Dude is great, and Darby was beyond boring two months back. Taking bad bumps doesn't make you a good wrestler, glad to move on. I think the likely guy that'll take the belt next will likely be Jungle Boy. That dude is gonna be a star, and probably should have beaten Darby in their match. I want the belts to matter, so keep guys who shouldn't be there far away. Lock Darby, OC, and that Jurassic Express midget in a room and never let them out again.

I want Pinnacle/IC done, and I think hopefully this is the end for IC, cause Proud and Powerful and Hager are not babyfaces. Let all of the talent move on.

Dthomp

What was up with Dean coming out to Wild Thing on AEW this week? That's a real weird entrance music and not great once you get past the first like 20 seconds of the long entrance

Dthomp

Oh my I hope that is either a joke or the worst filter ever.

I never understand why a naturally pretty woman would mess up her face with injections and whatever.

Well I mean look at the way WWE treats these women, no wonder they all end up with complexes. These are insecure women alot of the time put on national TV and then expected to interact with trolls thru forced social medias. I mean look at Charlotte, the only real knock I ever had on her was that mole on her face, and yet she has undergone a number of unneeded procedures. I'm shocked a bigger spotlight hasn't been put onto the women and treatment of them there (I mean the whole garbage bag Mickie situation too)

Top Bottom