• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you disown your son/daughter if they ever became a member of resetera?

I would baptize and re-baptize my kids again and again, I would call exorcists or even voodoo priests, anything to get rid of the SJW ideologies out of my kids

As of right now no because I don't have children yet and I don't know what resetera is it some type of Mafia Gang or something. But for me I can't really answer this question.

As of right now no because I don't have children yet and I don't know what resetera is it some type of Mafia Gang or something. But for me I can't really answer this question.
Anti-white hate group. Mods/posters over there support the death of white babies and bigotry against white people. And when I say white people, I mean lighter skin people, not just European white.

They also hate heterosexuality. They're delusional in that they believe they hold the moral high ground in all this. Hate mongers parading about as progressives.

Where's enzom tho? 😂

GamingKaiju

I would forgive them after some time but I would tell them that they are wasting their time with reset. SJW's are very hypocritical without even realising it.

Anti-white hate group. Mods/posters over there support the death of white babies and bigotry against white people. And when I say white people, I mean lighter skin people, not just European white.

They also hate heterosexuality. They're delusional in that they believe they hold the moral high ground in all this. Hate mongers parading about as progressives.

Where's enzom tho? 😂
Out of curiosity do these people hate Mickey Mouse

No I'm not leftist so I put family and friends above any politicians.

But sure as hell I'd consider it as mine failure in upbringing my child :)

Kenpachii

They can do whatever they want. However if they would stand on the street demonstrating or something like that i would spank there ass straight back to there bedroom and humiliate them right in front of there friends.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
“Disowning” or any other extreme disapproval would probably just push the kids further into SJWism. In fact that’s probably partially how we got to where we are now.

Mista

Banned
As long as you stay out of the wacko Off Topic section it's not so bad. ResetEra still has a very active video game section that is bearable as long as nobody brings up Trump or some other non-related bullshit.
Yeah sure but concentrating mostly on “is it a political game?” .. “do you think female protagonists should be stronger?” And the same shit goes on and on so it’s no difference

Velcro Fly

There are just threads there to avoid. But if you are part of a community thread (for me it was comics, wrestling, dragon quest, amiibo) it is a great place.

But then comes the injecting of politics into everything and it becomes overwhelming. Every post is an ideological purity test. There are certain parts that I just cannot stand.

I'd let them decide for themselves. I will never have children but if I adopt I'd let them be their own person. I'd hope I was able to instill in them that loving and respecting everyone is the way to go but whatever they do is their choice.

-Minsc-

No. Reset Era is just a message forum. The people running it may or may not be crazy, but whatever.

If they turn their room into a ResetEra shrine and do nothing but post there then I believe getting them professional help would be a good consideration.

DarkestHour

Banned
Yeah sure but concentrating mostly on “is it a political game?” .. “do you think female protagonists should be stronger?” And the same shit goes on and on so it’s no difference

That stuff is really annoying. It's disturbing how much that site focuses on trying to demonize developers for not making every character in a game a transgender non-white person.

Mista

Banned
That stuff is really annoying. It's disturbing how much that site focuses on trying to demonize developers for not making every character in a game a transgender non-white person.
They got lots of issues mate and it's weird how they all see that what they're doing/saying is alright

Top Bottom