• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft: Shadowlands (PC) Discussion

Jooxed

Gold Member
giphy.gif

inside i am raging

haha word, btw welcome back man I know we only had a couple interactions before you took a break.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Shadowlands should be pretty good. Looks like its kinda of a soft reset. What do you play? Gnome WIndwalker Monk here

TheContact

Well this is officially delayed and I am very thankful for it. The game wasn't ready, but now it's looking like a late November/December release, though the pre-patch is still coming out October 13th. Sadly, all the employees who put in vacation requests for after October (when it was supposed to release) have been cancelled.

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Disappointing about delayed, but expected seems to be buggy and every beta patch seem to have broken something from what I’ve read!

amigastar

Hey there people, i've decided to try WoW out. Now my question is, do i need a microphone badly? Because i'm not the biggest fan of mics on the internet.
And is the Loot shared or instanced?

Last edited:

Hardensoul

Hey there people, i've decided to try WoW out. Now my question is, do i need a microphone badly? Because i'm not the biggest fan of mics on the internet.
And is the Loot shared or instanced?
Mic is not needed unless you plan on raiding and even that is up to the raid leaders! But some do require discord or some type of chat app to hear instructions during raids but mics aren’t necessary!

Loot is personal but can be traded within the party/raid members, but only if it’s not an item level upgrade for they person that looted.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Hardensoul

The requirement to upgrade gear with valor is stupid! The players that need upgrades aren’t finishing all those mythic plus 10s in time.

Top Bottom