• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft Classic |OT| We're Going Home

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Reposting from the Blizzcon thread.

Found on Blizzard's media center, as if we didn't already know it was coming. The only thing on the PR sheet of note is that it doesn't sound like fresh BC servers are happening, just the current ones rolling over, at the ability to transfer to permanent 1.12 if you like Classic, which was expected honestly.

I suppose you could also ascertain from content being release "at a cadence paced for the WoW Classic community" that T5 raids won't be available at launch; this was okay in 2007, not now.

Hype!

mqgiyp28r8i61.jpg

m12Yj39.jpeg

Kenpachii

thinking about returning again towards wow, got nothing else going on atm so why not.

Is it possible to get into tbc beta? and do you need to rebuy tbc all over again? or just some game time will be enough?

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
Classic comes with free when you subscribe. TBC should be the same. I'm not sure how to get in beta though. I gave up on shadowlands and haven't played in about a month.

TheContact

Recently hopped back into classic. Got a lvl 30 warlock in a week-ish of casual play. I had to abandon my 60 lock and priest Bc the server became 99.9% (literally) the opposite faction. Started fresh on a 50/50 server. Hoping to get to 58 before tbc release.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Recently hopped back into classic. Got a lvl 30 warlock in a week-ish of casual play. I had to abandon my 60 lock and priest Bc the server became 99.9% (literally) the opposite faction. Started fresh on a 50/50 server. Hoping to get to 58 before tbc release.

Remember that the 1-60 XP will be gutted in pre-patch, it'll be way quicker to get there. Could be worth waiting if you're busy.

Also BC has it's own |OT| here for anyone looking to talk about that specifically, I'll be lurking https://www.neogaf.com/threads/wow-...ic-hype-back-through-the-dark-portal.1593200/

Last edited:
Top Bottom