• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wonder Woman animated movie re-release happening in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link.

1000632628brdlefo_ed2m6u5e.jpg

Return to the realm of Amazonian warriors, Greek gods and mythological creatures – all unleashed on modern civilization – as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment honors the world’s greatest female super hero with the release of Wonder Woman: Commemorative Edition. The feature-length, PG-13 rated animated film, one of the best-reviewed entries in the decade-long history of the DC Universe Original Movies, will be distributed on Digital HD on May 2, 2017 and on Blu-rayTM Combo Pack and DVD on May 16, 2017.

Wonder Woman: Commemorative Edition will be available on Blu-ray Combo Pack ($24.98 SRP) and DVD ($19.98 SRP) starting May 16, 2017. The Blu-ray Combo Pack includes copies of the film on Blu-ray Disc, DVD and Digital HD.

More at the link.

Poona

So have they updated her costume in the animation?

Because pretty sure she's just wearing her panties in it and not like that cover shows. Nor did she have a cape in it.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm down. This was the best of their straight to video efforts. Hopefully this isn't another Assault on Arkham/Suicide Squad situation, where the animated film makes the live action film look incompetent

LiK

Absolutely loved this. Great story and the character designs and animation were gorgeous. Happy it's getting a rerelease.

Bluth54

Because pretty sure she's just wearing her panties in it and not like that cover shows. Nor did she have a cape in it.

I doubt they updated the animation in the movie since that would be a ton of work, they probably just drew the the cover art to look similar to her live action look to hopefully get some sales from people who don't realize it isn't related.

Shaanyboi

Banned

The amount of money it would cost to make that kind of change would be so wildly not worth it...

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I always wondered why DC didn't just adapt this movie into live action. I loved it. I think I already own it on Blu Ray, but maybe not. I'll have to double check my library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom