• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman claims officer raped her during DUI arrest, police respond by releasing dash and body cam footage

Fnord

This is the third such situation I've seen in the past week. The other two didn't include sexual assault accusations, but did include assault and/or threatening. Both of those were disproved by body cam footage. I suspected this would end up happening when the push for body cameras was so strong. If I was a cop, I'd have been all for them. They will exonerate a lot of accused cops.

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article211166024.html

http://wtvr.com/2018/05/07/body-cam-footage-released-after-racism-accusations-go-viral/

Last edited:
This is the third such situation I've seen in the past week. The other two didn't include sexual assault accusations, but did include assault and/or threatening. Both of those were disproved by body cam footage. I suspected this would end up happening when the push for body cameras was so strong. If I was a cop, I'd have been all for them. They will exonerate a lot of accused cops.

http://wtvr.com/2018/05/07/body-cam-footage-released-after-racism-accusations-go-viral/

Everyone had been saying this about body cams, not even sure why pepole resisted it, excluding concerns about storage and relative costs.

Last edited by a moderator:

mckmas8808

Banned
Sure, if it wasn't a response to a reasonable question like what a white man has to do to be on equal footing in a debate, since his privilege diminishes his opinions and observations.

I've listened to probably 50 hours of this guy talking and read pieces of his books. There's no way possible someone can honestly think it's a terrible speaker unless they are a political extremist. For instance I don't like this Peterson guy that's getting alot of play lately, but I think he's a great speaker and an interesting thinker.

Monegames this is how you display non-extremist beliefs. This lady that BANGS posted is speaking crazy talk. I'm 100% pro locking sexual assaulter up, but no you can't believe every woman just because she said something happened.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
There's no way possible someone can honestly think it's a terrible speaker unless they are a political extremist.

I bet that if someone gave Dyson a transcript from one his own speeches he would not be able to decipher it (other than the racist core message). He's a terrible speaker because he's uttering nothing but gibberish.

I bet that if someone gave Dyson a transcript from one his own speeches he would not be able to decipher it (other than the racist core message). He's a terrible speaker because he's uttering nothing but gibberish.

You know what's really funny about this video is that it shows that Dyson cannot easily be copied. Just like how people can't easily mimic the style of Eminem or Kendrick, this shows how unique and masterful they are. That being said, it is far easier to copy than it is to originate.

Super Mario

Banned

But the liberal media will continue to sweep those under the rug because they don't fit the agenda

nemiroff

Gold Member
You know what's really funny about this video is that it shows that Dyson cannot easily be copied. unique and masterful

Let's be honest, generating race baiting nonsense, no matter how many fancy meaningless words used, it really isn't that hard to copy. His aggressive "mmmmmmHMMMMs" and rocking in his chair like a mad man during the munk debates was indeed unique though.

Anyway, police body cams have turned into a great thing for the police as a shield against all kinds of scumbags out there. Three major examples of fake incidents big enough to ruin lives, all happening during a few days. I bet we'll have plenty more examples coming.. What on earth went through the woman's brain.. It's psychologically intriguing.

Last edited:

Moneal

Let's be honest, generating race baiting nonsense, no matter how many fancy meaningless words used, it really isn't that hard to copy. His aggressive "mmmmmmHMMMMs" and rocking in his chair like a mad man during the munk debates was indeed unique though.

Anyway, police body cams have turned into a great thing for the police as a shield against all kinds of scumbags out there. Three major examples of fake incidents big enough to ruin lives, all happening during a few days. I bet we'll have plenty more examples coming.. What on earth went through the woman's brain.. It's psychologically intriguing.

She thought it would be her word against his, probably not noticing the body cam. So with the #metoo and race baiters like Shaun King she would have a slam dunk in the court of public opinion and the department would settle out of court.

I find your animosity here entertaining hahaha. He's politically incorrect that's for sure.

Too bad it's not the same 99.9% the other way around, where video footage and bodycam footage should bring justice, but alas it doesn't always happen that way.

We'll have plenty more cases of both sides, civilian vs police overturning crooked shit thanks to the cameras. Now only if officers would always get held accountable when they mess up. They should also get penalized when they turn them off when shit goes down.

Aren't you happy that BLM pushed bodycams so hard?

This man is garbage race baiting propogandist. There are no winning any sane logical arguments with this man.

How many news stories did it take about black men being shot by cops before we determined that all white cops are bloodthirsty, racist savages? It looks like we'll be hitting that number in no time for stories like this.

What are you trying to suggest?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Because sexual assault is one of the few crimes where the victims claims are questioned severely. Society does not regularly question people who claim they were robbery victims.
In many cases, it is also the only clear evidence. If all you had in a robbery is that the accused has an item you claim was yours, but not other witnesses or hard evidence, you will have a hard time as well. It is the unfortunate nature of sex crimes that they are often without witnesses or hard evidence, which makes it imperative to thoroughly question the accuser as to not convict someone innocent.

Hotspurr

Banned
It's stupid for you to add Michael Eric Dyson in here. Shows how little you know about the guy. He's one of the nation's best speakers in general. And especially when it comes to race. For shame.

Dyson is a professional race baiter and a psuedointellectual. Go watch the latest debate with Fry, Peterson an him. The man hasn't an ounce of intellect and he's a cancer to whatever audience he preaches to. If this guy is a repsected leader in his community , that community may as well subscribe to an eternity of victimhood and social stagnation.

It sounds like this poster is trying to say that too many more of these stories may see women in general labeled as untrustworthy when making sexual assault claims.

Wow. This is a troll argument. It isn't productive.

mckmas8808

Banned
Dyson is a professional race baiter and a psuedointellectual. Go watch the latest debate with Fry, Peterson an him. The man hasn't an ounce of intellect and he's a cancer to whatever audience he preaches to. If this guy is a repsected leader in his community , that community may as well subscribe to an eternity of victimhood and social stagnation.

You have zero clue who Michael Eric Dyson is. Stop lying.

Top Bottom