• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein Youngblood: Nvidia GeForce RTX ray tracing upgrade comes this week.

Armorian

Banned
Great to see yet another great game get ray-tracing support with DXR thanks to GeForce RTX :goog_smile_face_eyes:

Isn't it Vulcan RT and not DXR?

RT used for reflections is nice but it's really impressive and next gen looking when it's used for lighting like in Metro or Quake.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
reminds me of uncharted
OK, Freedom Gate jr.
giphy.gif

Leonidas

Nvidia Game Ready Driver which will give you Day One support for the RTX upgrade for this game is out now.

Can't wait for the RTX upgrade to drop this week :goog_smile_face_eyes:

Ivellios

Nvidia Game Ready Driver which will give you Day One support for the RTX upgrade for this game is out now.

Can't wait for the RTX upgrade to drop this week :goog_smile_face_eyes:

Day one support for RTX six months after the game launched?

Tim from Hardware Unboxed said something i agree, these RTX patches are pointless after so long, as the vast majority who wanted to play this game already did.

Leonidas

Day one support for RTX six months after the game launched?

Day One driver for the RTX upgrade, yes.

Tim from Hardware Unboxed said something i agree, these RTX patches are pointless after so long, as the vast majority who wanted to play this game already did.

I will personally play the game for the first time the day the RTX patch goes live.

Last edited:

Arun1910

Got this free with my RTX Card but even with a friend it was so boring. That seems like months ago now. Never finished it and I rarely never finish games. This seems like too little too late.

Andddd just as I am writing this I have just realised that an RTX game was bundle with a RTX card but didn't have RTX at launch. #logic

Top Bottom