• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Without any details, I Feel 'Lockhart' Will (In Some Way) Hold Back The More Ambitious Next-Generation Games...

That doesn't make sense . No developer ever targets the highest spec and then scale back as its a nightmare to deal with and often requires another team to handle it as it won't be simple port.they always target the middle ground and scale up or down from there. U don't design a game for rtx 2080ti and then scale it back to a 1080p cards. You target the middle cards and u scale up for high end gpus or down for low end from there . Gpu does more than resolution
OKKKKKK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, every dev develops for 486's and then adds: Details: "Ultra" to the .ini file at the end, right?

Dude, you're well retarded. There is literally ZERO ISSUE HERE. Consoles are PC's now. ALL PC's run any modern games these days if you're on Windows 10. XSX will run on ULTRA settings, XSS will run MED/LOW settings.

Holy shit you guys are fucked.

OKKKKKK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, every dev develops for 486's and then adds: Details: "Ultra" to the .ini file at the end, right?

Dude, you're well retarded. There is literally ZERO ISSUE HERE. Consoles are PC's now. ALL PC's run any modern games these days if you're on Windows 10. XSX will run on ULTRA settings, XSS will run MED/LOW settings.

Holy shit you guys are fucked.
Lol I like the fact that ur explanation is like a 14 year old kid but decided to call others retarded. I never said xsx will not run on ultra or xss will not run on med to low . First Learn how to read and then how to speak properly with others.

we were talking about game design. No graphics scaling .Again in pc market devs design games based on mid range cards . Then they scale up with more effects and higher res/fps for higher end cards and scale down with less effect and lower res for lower end card.

Last edited:
Top Bottom