• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

With your CyberPunk Money Back, Buy Ghost of Tsushima

v_iHuGi

Banned
My GF gifted me GoT for Xmas, it was a early gift to get it on discount over BF PSN Deals Section.

Game is amazing and you should buy it with the money from CB, in fact you´ll even save some since i believe IT IS ON SALE AGAIN!

Here´s my takeaways:

- Huge, Beautiful Map.
- Tales feel like Main Missions, Main Missions are even better.
- Excellent Combat, no perfect but damn good.
- Graphics are outstading & 60fps on Ps5. pretty much locked too!
- Gameplay is also pretty fun and strikes a great balance.

+

H2x1_NSwitchDS_Hades_image1600w.png

support this gem of a game

it's on sale on EGS for a tenner right now

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill

how about stop buying OpEn WoRlD gAmEs?

Last edited:

v_iHuGi

Banned

Outstanding game no doubt, i approve this post in my thread.

Kokoloko85

Just finished Ghost of Tsushima. Loved it.

Was worried about the combat as wasnt the biggest fan of the combat in the infamous games, but Ghosts Combat is amazing.

Story side quest like the Archer and lady Masako are cool.

Main story is awesome with a great ending. Buy it and enjoy
Couldnt stop taking pictures the graphics and environment are beautiful

zwiggelbig

I started this game last month and I know the game got alot of hype at the first e3 showing, then the second trailer dropped and peopls hype died down and I kinda forgot about it. Did not think it would reach the amazing level of play like horizon zero dawn. Boy was I wrong..

Holy fuck this game was amazing and I was very motivated to 100% this! I barely have that with games. The side story missions are really great, you have a few small ones and then there are a few big story lines where you gotta complete like 7 quests for a character or more and man those stories were interessting and I was really immersed in the game. The combat is great and very satisfying. Loved it when I got alot more toys to play with and just beat down enemies more easily and in more fun ways. They offer alot!

Main story line was great to, nothing special but I really wanted to beat the bad guy in the end lol. What a game, great experience

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Nioh 2 + all add-ons.

Tons of content for a very reasonable price, if you think you'll enjoy a faster, more technical type of Souls-like combat, with a hefty side-order of looting and crafting its a no-brainer. Just don't look to it for story and world-building, the throughline from Ninja Gaiden is very obvious. Its a game about fighting.

Tiamat2san

I liked ghost a lot but Cyberpunk is better for my taste (universe ,side quests and story)
But if I had a PS4/pro, yeah sure.
Cyberpunk seems horrible in last gen consoles.

geordiemp

Just finished Ghost of Tsushima. Loved it.

Was worried about the combat as wasnt the biggest fan of the combat in the infamous games, but Ghosts Combat is amazing.

Story side quest like the Archer and lady Masako are cool.

Main story is awesome with a great ending. Buy it and enjoy
Couldnt stop taking pictures the graphics and environment are beautiful

I just finished it on hard, started straight away on the last insane or whatever that new difficulty is called to up the challenge. My New ps5 has played astro and Ghosts lol

I cant put it down, amazing game. I am scared to buy Valhalla next as it will just feel like shit.

I cant even get excited about Cuyberpunk, take away the neons and the graphics and whats left ? look at the gameplay loop, its hardly high octane action woyld be 100 % sarcasm....

The gameplay loop of combat looks absolute shit level of mega boring in cyberpunk which is important to me.

Last edited:

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Except CP2077 without the issues is a far greater game than GoT. Just wait for it to be fixed, or refund it and get it for the PC or wait for the PS5 patch or yeah go ahead and buy Ubisoft in Japan the game, it's pretty good, better then Valhalla anyway.

So people should wait for the promise of more fixes from the company who already deceived people and sold them a broken product, or refund it and buy it on another platform thats still broken but less broken?

sounds legit.

Radical_3d

Isn’t it free with every PS5, tho? I haven’t check the list of stuff Sony gave me recently but I’m pretty sure this is in.

harmny

Banned
ghost of tsushima?

random npcs ai suck. they are zombies. you can't have meaningful conversations with them. makes the world feel empty and dead. just a backdrop with no substance. they don't have a complex day/night work/life cycle. also what happened to the number of npcs? a town where only 8 people live? ghost towns
you can't enter every house.
you can't sit on every chair.
i can't gamble.
i want to go fishing drink eat in restaurants but nothing. dumb
traffic and driving ai nonexistent.
police ai nonexistent you can't even kill npcs it doesn't make logical sense.
progression system is a joke.
player agency is a joke.
sidequests repetitive and awful

compare that world to rdr2 and you realize ghost of tsushima is basically and empty shell. a disgrace.

overall 4/10

Last edited:

Fucking great game.

Wish the story didnt take too long to unravel and hit its conclusion with each dungeon run, but the gameplay loop is so good.

Sofa king good.

Top Bottom