• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will you buy Horizon: Zero Dawn PS5 Remaster? (Assuming rumor is true)

Will you buy Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 Remaster?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Season 2 No GIF by Martin

The PS5 remake will no doubt include the vast amount of next gen improvements:
  • Instant load time
  • Ray-tracing
  • 4k60fps
  • Higher texture resolution
  • Better 3D models
  • Better lightings & shadows
  • Better visual effects
  • DualSense Haptic Feedback
  • DualSense Adaptive Triggers support
  • DualSense gyroscope support
  • 3D Audio
  • More accessibility options
  • Bug fixes
Assuming it cost $70.

Personally I can’t wait.
Seems like studios have found a new way to fleece their customers. Hopefully this $70 remaster trend dies with low sales and they start to price them more reasonably. Though more than likely the studio heads will see it as no one wants them.

How do they justify these at full price? I'm sure resources to knock these out are half as much as a full title.

Remasters should be $40 tops imo.

Brute

Hell no. The original and sequel are repetitive as hell. Huge open worlds with nothing to do.

Would have worked better as a linear experience in my opinion as the main quest story line is pretty good.

flying_sq

Played on PS4 Pro, looked fine, premise was cool, couldn't stand the characters (especially the heroine), dialogue was crap and the main character's story was horrible. Would have preferred the game if none of the characters ever spoke, and had the VO from the past be the only dialogue.

gow3isben

Lol no. Average game awful protagonist. Forbidden West was better in every way except for the bloat. Zero Dawn was more streamlined which I appreciate.

Top Bottom