• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will we finally hear more about the Final Fantasy XI remake next week?

Shouta

Is the HNM scene still a thing? That was awesome, full of drama and unpredictability!

Nah, most content is done via instances so there's no claim drama going on nowadays. The game is much better for it. We just get item selling drama now, heh

John Day

I can see, and i do understand lol. Like in XIV. I’d jump back but don’t have a PC at the monent. But it’s on the list!

Valonquar

As someone that played enough FFXI to level ALL jobs to 99, fuck endgame in this game. Not hard, just insanely long grinds, even with how much easier they've made it. End result is you hit for like 200 more damage sometimes.

Best storylines and lore though. Definitely a great game, dated though it may be. FFXIV has ripped nearly every model out of FFXI outside of bosses already anyhow.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I saw this thread bumped and figured Ibiza had the scoop on an update. I clicked and it appears we are all still waiting. :(

HEAVENSARMY

Neo Member
I dedicated nearly seven years of my life (and physical and mental health) to FFXI. I can't go back (not that it is, in any way, the same game).

I see if you can't go back, I never played this game before so it will be all new to me. It seems no one goes back or is playing here on NeoGAF. I'll try other places, hopefully someone knows the game and wishes to help a live streamer. I finished FF XIV in 150 days so I assume FF XI will be shorter.

Top Bottom