• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will turmoil at Arkane Studios affect Deathloop? (And future titles?)

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
While you are a perfect example of a person who spouts yellow journalism, trying to feed hits on a video that does nothing but speculate on a few rumors, and warning us of the dangers of these so called regressive far left types. Your agenda stinks.
maxresdefault.jpg

Tsukumo

Suspect af. Anytime I see someone mention far-left politics, I'm already suspicious. WTF is far-left politics anyway? Far-right is racist shit. What exactly is far-left? Is there militant tolerance?

Joined June 11 2020. Hmm, I'm intrigued to find out why you got banned from Reset era.
Wait. Did you even get banned or are you just here to troll?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
All seemed just fine in their recent anniversary talks. Deathloop never looked like what I want though, hope their next game is something worth checking out for myself, it seemed as out of place as Obsidian's Grounded to me, but hey, they should make what they want.

Last edited:

reptilex

Banned
I think the Deathloop team is making an amazing job, but I hope that they will fire toxic SJWs from their company before they destroy it like many other before.

Also did you know that most of these people posing as SJWs to push for their agenda are often racist towards black and brown people (TLoUII for ex...)? Nah that's a subtlety people will get eventually...

Last edited:

Azurro

Banned
While you are a perfect example of a person who spouts yellow journalism, trying to feed hits on a video that does nothing but speculate on a few rumors, and warning us of the dangers of these so called regressive far left types. Your agenda stinks.

Why do you write "so called regressive far left"? That's exactly what that is, the far left is a terrible ideology, extremely racist and basically Marxism with extra race steps. I mean, you can see what these people have been doing for 100 days of rioting, that's your far left in action.

Rikkori

It's been the case for a while now. Don't expect it to get better. Once the rot sets in the only solution is demolition, so until they go out of business don't hope you'll see apolitical games from 'em.

Top Bottom