• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will the Switch OLED be avaible in black?

Marty-McFly

Banned
I hope so, white is looking pretty damn tasty though.

E5njebLWEAMcciX

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I see that Nintendo is trying to clear out stock of older Switches as we speak...
Buying a Switch now seems a bit unwise, if there's no price reduction.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I see that Nintendo is trying to clear out stock of older Switches as we speak...
Buying a Switch now seems a bit unwise, if there's no price reduction.
Why? Because you think so and that should be how the entire market views things? If someone wanted one and didn't care about the OLED screen they can save 50 bucks and get it now instead of having to deal with a shortage of the OLED model. There is nothing unwise there, just a decision to trade 50 bucks in favor of a slightly larger, better screen that might only matter for their kids.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Why? Because you think so and that should be how the entire market views things? If someone wanted one and didn't care about the OLED screen they can save 50 bucks and get it now instead of having to deal with a shortage of the OLED model. There is nothing unwise there, just a decision to trade 50 bucks in favor of a slightly larger, better screen that might only matter for their kids.
That's what I'm saying , though. Expect the OLED model to retail for the same exact price as the current inferior model. ($299.99)
Trust me; I'm an expert.

Nintendo is pulling a dastardly smokescreen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom