• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Master Chief finally reveal his sexual orientation once and for all in the next Halo installment? (Lowkey Halo Hype Thread)

Discuss the matter at hand 🏳️‍🌈
pKFtyZR.jpg

Boglin

I won't buy any game with a straight male lead anymore, so I hope so. I kinda think he should be differently-abled as well. Maybe the suit helps him walk, but when he takes the suit off, he has to use a wheelchair with a rainblow flag on it. Also he should be trans.
I'll finally be able to enjoy Halo if they do this because I was having trouble self-inserting myself in the game before. I hated Microsoft because of it.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I will reveal it. He is a ripped man and Cortana is a nice woman booty computer

Last edited:
I won't buy any game with a straight male lead anymore, so I hope so. I kinda think he should be differently-abled as well. Maybe the suit helps him walk, but when he takes the suit off, he has to use a wheelchair with a rainblow flag on it. Also he should be trans.
That is all well and good but if Master Chief is not a person of color to then all bets are off. No fucking buy! I'll even make a disparaging halo hashtag on Twitter to express my anger.

JimiNutz

Banned
What do we call someone that exclusively fucks robots?

If Chief doesn't save Cortana with his big genetically enhanced dick at the end I'll be very disappointed.

Chief and Cortana is one of the greatest love stories in gaming.

Buki1

Also when we are at it, that bigot should think about changing his name:

"Words like 'slave' and' master' are so folded into our vocabulary and almost unconsciously speak to the history of racial slavery and racism in the US," CNN

MS already changed "master" to "main" on github, but to end racism they need to do it on all their IP. We hope you will do the right thing, Main Chief.

SpartanN92

Banned
In the first book it’s noted that Spartan II’s have decreased sex drives as a side effect of their biological augmentations.

So does asexuality fall under the LGBTQXYZBBQ umbrella?

Also when we are at it, that bigot should think about changing his name:

"Words like 'slave' and' master' are so folded into our vocabulary and almost unconsciously speak to the history of racial slavery and racism in the US," CNN

MS already changed "master" to "main" on github, but to end racism they need to do it on all their IP. We hope you will do the right thing, Main Chief.
Master Chief

> Main Chief

Chief is offensive to Native Americans and unconsciously speaks to the history of racial genocide and imperialism in the US

> Main Guy

Guy is offensive to non gender conforming sentient ape descendants and unconsciously speaks to the history of bigotry and patriarchy in the US

> Main Person

sircaw

Banned
Maybe not this game, but the next!

Ten years ago i would not, could not of imagined how badly the last few years have become.

With every company taking the knee and pandering to absolutely anything and everything, i am afraid masterchief will be wearing a rainbow suit in the not to long future.

Last edited:

PresetError

Neophyte
He was a eunuch all this years. Castrated/impotent men don't have proper representation in videogames. Stop obscuring them!

Last edited:

Spaceman292

Banned
That wheelchair thing is actually a pretty cool idea.

Top Bottom