• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U in 2020

Orta

Banned
Pfffft...I'm not spending £65 on a used game from CEX unless it's a mint condition copy of The Twin Snakes that I stumbled across when I just happened to pop in to window shop...except that actually happened and only I paid £40 for it.
I'd rather just buy MPT digitally. I'd be playing it with PrimeHack anyway. so it's not like the disc would be much use to me.

wtf is this about? Is it super rare or something?

Because I have a copy that was bought new and only played once. Just checked the receipt I always put in the manual with all my games and it was bought for €45 in 2004.

Last edited:
wtf is this about? Is it super rare or something?

Because I have a copy that was bought new and only played once. Just checked the receipt and it was bought for €45 in 2004.
It never got rereleased in any form, not even digital. Prices have varied over the years but ~£45 is basically the lowest price on ebay...unless you want only disc 2 (no case, no manual, nothing else) for £30. If you want it sealed you'll be paying A LOT.

Orta

Banned
It never got rereleased in any form, not even digital. Prices have varied over the years but ~£45 is basically the lowest price on ebay...unless you want only disc 2 (no case, no manual, nothing else) for £30. If you want it sealed you'll be paying A LOT.

I'll certainly keep an eye on prices, part 3 aside I never really cared for the MGS series.

Top Bottom