• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why PS5, Series X Games Have Yet to Blow Us Away

Azurro

Banned
Fanboyism against Demon Souls? What are you saying? I said numerous times it's a good game. The PS3 version got praise didn't it? The same game gets the same praise. Content wise there is nothing distinctive about Demon Souls PS5 vs PS3 JUST like there was nothing distinctive between Gears 5 before and after its graphical updates between X1 and XSX. Just one cost money to players and The other did not. Both are graphical showpieces. God of War was more of a reboot to the entire franchise seeing how it had been dormant for a while. I think that's why it wasn't called part 4. It didn't play anything like the other games. Something that should be praised and something Demon souls could have used. If you prefer remasters good on you I prefer new content like I said different strokes and all that.

Ok, since you seem to have trouble understanding basic concepts:

Gears 5 = basic port.

Demon's Souls = remake.

God of War = sequel.

Stop trying to jump through hoops and twist your argument, they are not comparable.

Last edited:

dcmk7

Banned
Ok, since you seem to have trouble understanding basic concepts:

Gears 5 = basic port.

Demon's Souls = remake.

God of War = sequel.

Stop trying to jump through hoops and twist your argument, they are not comparable.
He's a warrior with a pent up hatred for Sony.

He doesn't really care for facts, he just wants to troll by twisting words and moving goal posts, in a desperate bid to discredit Sony.

Top Bottom