• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Why Hitman 1 not works with Hitman 3 Free starter pack on my pro?

assurdum

Aug 14, 2020
So I downloaded Hitman 3 free starter pack just to play Hitman 1&2 with the visual enhancement, I downloaded all the pack on the store necessary to the access but nope, Hitman 2 works but not Hitman 1 and still ask me to buy the goty pack. The fuck I did wrong? I owned both, sure Hitman 1 is not the goty edition but it was still the full game. Any help?

Kuranghi

Apr 17, 2015
Does anything here help?

Its possible you have to start Hitman 2 once, make sure the levels from H1 are imported and then boot H3. You don't need to do the progress carryover to get the games afaik, thats just for your unlocks/profile data.

Reactions: T-Cake

namekuseijin

Banned
Jun 10, 2020
I had some trouble getting 1 to work with 3 too but eventually I got it. Had something to do with downloading some obscure 1 pack and validating it on 3 or something...

Reactions: Kuranghi

assurdum

Aug 14, 2020
Does anything here help?

Its possible you have to start Hitman 2 once, make sure the levels from H1 are imported and then boot H3. You don't need to do the progress carryover to get the games afaik, thats just for your unlocks/profile data.
Oh fuck we need to have an account to have access to it? Christ I hate subscription stuff by the software companies never used in any games. But why Hitman 2 works? I searched the pack on the store, there are just two pack one of Hitman 2 and another for both prequel. I installed both, maybe I screwed something and I have to install just a single pack? This thing is confusing as hell

Last edited:

Jibran#one

Sep 19, 2020
I had hitman 1 digital, hitman 2 on disc which I sold but just had the game installed on the Xbox and then when I bought hitman 3 they just sort of gave me the hitman 2 and it's expansion for free for some reason

Arachnid

Jan 31, 2019
The same thing happen to me. It was like I didn't own it on the console. Someone on Neogaf told me to force the download by signing on to the online microsoft store on your computer, and that worked. Now I own it on my console. I'm pretty sure this will work for you too.