• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who and what has Donald Trump denounced so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

You dont denounce your future Commander in Chief.

This is not the darkest timeline

Eh he's done alright (better than most others) in hinting for two state solution support for Palestinians, though obviously he can't say much. As much as he is anti illegal immigration, he has shown support for hastening immigration status for foreign college grads, and of course people coming in legally.

Goku still would not approve.

bionic77

The off topic section has turned into an anti-trump circle jerk
GAF and political correctness are what is killing this great country of ours.

Thank God that Trump is willing to say the things that every racist and bigot thinks but is afraid to say because of the backlash.

Afrodium

Banned
Black bankers | “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day,” Trump said, according to an associate. Trump told Rolling Stone magazine in an interview that the comments were “probably true.

GEEEEZUS

Malyse

We could make a pretty decent length list of terrifying things that he's said that would have ended his campaign if there was any justice in the world

On nuclear weapons said:
"With nuclear, the power, the devastation is very important to me."

On drugs said:
"That whole heroin thing, I tell you what, we gotta get that whole thing under control."

On African Americans said:
“I have a great relationship with the Blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the Blacks.”

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

On women said:
“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me—consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

“I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

“You know, it doesn’t really matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”

On environmental degradation said:
“It’s freezing and snowing in New York. We need global warming!”

“Remember, new ‘environmentally friendly’ lightbulbs can cause cancer. Be careful: the idiots who came up with this stuff don’t care.”

On foreign policy said:
“I rented him a piece of land,” he told Fox News about his relationship with Muammar Qaddafi. “He paid me more for one night than the land was worth for two years, and then I didn’t let him use the land. That’s what we should be doing. I don’t want to use the word ‘screwed’, but I screwed him.”

“To the victor belong the spoils,” he said to Bill O’Reilly, about his stance of staying in Iraq after the war. Therefore he would “stay and we keep the oil.”

“China’s Communist Party has now publicly praised Obama’s reelection. They have never had it so good. Will own America soon.”

On his IQ said:
“Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure. It’s not your fault.”

Dali

The fun part was when he made a bunch of anti-Semitic comments...

to a room full of Jewish Republicans. Can't make this shit up.

Maybe he should try being a fucking decent human being instead of a racist jerkass lying stream of constant bullshit so we won't have anything to talk about then.
Lol nice. I always make that adjustment to the user name as well. It's not intentional. It's just some of his posts make me draw the connection.

Hexa

That's my President!

Znncl2T.gif

I realize now there's something to be said about maintaining a minimum level of decorum in politics so that hate speech isn't a common and accepted platform.

Can't wait for the inevitable clash of president trump vs Kanye west come 2020. Could use the alien v predator tag line to describe that moment.

At this point Trump has literally offended everyone and when I say literally I do mean literally.

He hasn't offended me. At least, not specifically, from a demographic standpoint, because I'm a white guy. I'm offended on behalf of others just about any time he opens his mouth. But he's a Republican candidate, that hardly separates him from the pack.

How many of his offensive comments have NOT been said by other candidates in a more subtle way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom