• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which megaman is the easiest

Shut0wen

Which mega man game is the easiest? Havnt played megaman in years so started playing the newest one, kinda difficult but fair but was wondering if theres actually an easy one out there just for me to start with then play the rest of them i have megaman legacy collection, so i think i have megan man 1 to 4 and theres others on deals (2d megaman and not battlenetwork series)

Banned
Mega Man 6 would get my vote.

the abilities you have in that make it way more forgiving IMO

edit: beware, the legacy collection versions of these games have terrible input lag. so they get artificially harder due to that, especially the PS4 versions
screenshot_20220928_1vec0m.jpg

screenshot_20220928_10qewh.jpg

screenshot_20220928_1e8i3o.jpg

screenshot_20220928_1sjfm8.jpg

Last edited:

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Mega man X4. Maybe it's my bias to it and countless playthroughs, but that game is pretty easy
If you're going for the classic series, then MM2 is your best bet. I think the actual game is quite overrated but it's a solid entry and much easier than the first game and many of the other ones like MM3 or MM9
There's also mm11 which offers a slowdown function

Last edited:

Knightime_X

Mega Man 6 would get my vote.

the abilities you have in that make it way more forgiving IMO

edit: beware, the legacy collection versions of these games have terrible input lag. so they get artificially harder due to that, especially the PS4 versions
screenshot_20220928_1vec0m.jpg

screenshot_20220928_10qewh.jpg

screenshot_20220928_1e8i3o.jpg

screenshot_20220928_1sjfm8.jpg
They probably didn't use game mode on whatever shit TV they used.
I have the legacy collection and its just as good as OG hardware.
In Mega man 2 bubble man's stage there are platforms that will fall as soon as you touch them.
But if your tv is good enough its possible to jump on and cross over without the platforms ever falling just like in the original nes.

Banned
They probably didn't use game mode on whatever shit TV they used.
I have the legacy collection and its just as good as OG hardware.
In Mega man 2 bubble man's stage there are platforms that will fall as soon as you touch them.
But if your tv is good enough its possible to jump on and cross over without the platforms ever falling just like in the original nes.

the graph literally says TV lag was taken off the numbers

screenshot_20220928_2pld0a.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom