• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where oh where is Silk Song?

HYDE

Banned
Okay there was a point at where I thought Will of the Wisps and Silk Song would appear during the same year…

Yes I get it, COVID happened. But this is a tiny team and I imagine they could figure an easy way around continual development. It was in fantastic playable form when it was last seen, and even Elden Ring has received a release date.

So where is my most anticipated game behind Elden Ring & Metroid Dread? Huh GAF?
hollow-knight-silksong-release-date-580x334.jpg

anthony2690

Banned
I actually forgot this game existed, still need to play hollow night, maybe I should make it my next game after deaths door :)

Last edited:

Fbh

Yeah it's been weird not having it show up on any of the big events this year.
Hopefully the delay is just the team making it better and even more content packed than the first one and not some sort of dev issue.

Still one of my top 5 most hyped games.

HYDE

Banned
Breath of the Wild 2 is my most anticipated game but This is up there as well.
Breath of the Wild 2 falls at 4 on my list.
1.Elden Ring
2.Metroid Dread
3.Silk Song*
4.BW 2
5.Horizon 2

*Any one think we’ll get it by end of the year?

Last edited:

Enjay

Banned
Did will of the wisps make money? because if it did the developers are too busy spending it.
see also: cuphead dlc

SCB3

I think they announced this game way too early. Probably will release in 2023 or 2024, 2023 sounds right.
They had to, the Original kickstarter had Hornet as a playable character in some paid DLC, this is a massive expansion of that idea

Fredrik

Have they ever talked about a release year? Since they’ve shown trailers it feels like it can’t be too far away.
Did will of the wisps make money? because if it did the developers are too busy spending it.
see also: cuphead dlc
Seems likely since it’s on Xbox, PC and Switch. But they obviously wanted the Playstation money as well since they went away from Microsoft, Private Division is holding the wallet for the development of their new IP.

HYDE

Banned
How do you know?
Because it lifts ideas from the game, and it introduced them well before WW came out. It’s easy to notice where they were inspired. Also Yokus IE was inspired by Hollow Knight and the first Ori.

Last edited:

Diddy X

IDK it's 3 guys developing it, maybe something hapened to one of them, that's already affecting 33% of the team lol

Top Bottom