• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Where is Project Re Fantasy? When can we realistically expect to see a proper reveal?

The last time we were updated on Atlus' Project Re Fantasy, the upcoming new fantasy RPG by Studio Zero, was a little over a year ago back in November 2019. We were told the team was moving forward in development after finding a direction and that they will have something to show us "in the not so distant future". Now I'm not saying I was expecting to see something during The Game Awards but the absence of Elden Ring did also remind me of this new game as well as other missing upcoming titles, particularly from Nintendo, such as Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4.

To be fair, what game director Katsura Hashino is doing for the game's fantasy world i.e. "starting from zero" by not referencing other fantasy games is ambitious. But in the meantime all we really have to go on is the concept teaser trailer and some beautiful concept art. I guess realistically the next time we might see this game would be during the Summer Game Fest but I'm hoping for a new trailer earlier in 2021, as in January or February.

What do you think, GAF? Are you interested to see more of this game?

Top Bottom