• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When will PlayStation 5 Pre-orders ship?

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I have a pre-order via Best Buy and am wondering when it's going to ship. All of the accessories have shipped: the controller, remote, and camera have already been delivered; the headset is on its way; and the charging dock is scheduled to be shipped tomorrow. So, do you guys think that the console itself will be shipped on Monday...or Tuesday?

THEAP99

Banned
I was told by Walmart support last week that my PlayStation 5 all digital console that I ordered on September 16th would be shipped on November 10th 2020 and arrive to my house on November 12th 2020.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
I was told by Walmart support last week that my PlayStation 5 all digital console that I ordered on September 16th would be shipped on November 10th 2020 and arrive to my house on November 12th 2020.

Damn, so retailers are making sure that no one gets a machine early.

Quantum253

Damn, so retailers are making sure that no one gets a machine early.
That'd be nice. I always tried to get store Pick up, it's nice to get games/consoles at 9pm the night before (midnight launch). In my experience, I don't get shipments until late evening or a day or two afterwards.

Top Bottom