• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When Rockstar relaunch GTA:O, PS5 and S|X get exclusive vehicle speed upgrades (Not PC, previous gen)

Brofist

fetchimage

Excess

id rather they take their time porting it than rush it out with console settings.
It's not coming to PC, or at least there's no plans to bring it to PC, and not that anyone is going to care much for buying GTA V for the umpteenth time.

Rockstar is just assblasted because the most popular game on Twitch for the past 5 or 6 years has been a PC mod of their own game, GTA FiveM, and that takes attention away from their little in-house ponzi scheme of an economy known as GTA Online. 🤡

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
Who cares, how much longer are they making us wait for the next gen version of this game? I mean I know the truck loads of cash the game makes every month filling the office has prevented then from having it ready for launch, but what the excuse now? Making us wait till November is ridiculous......

I love the insecurity of PC gamers. :)

Can't find it anywhere.

I love the insecurity of y'all console warriors thinking this is a somehow win against PC gamers, who don't even care about this "war" you warriors fight on and on about. All this is, is PR, which y'all fall for, every single generation. It's like y'all get dementia at the start of every generation, then reality kicks in.

Azurro

Banned
Can't find it anywhere.

I love the insecurity of y'all console warriors thinking this is a somehow win against PC gamers, who don't even care about this "war" you warriors fight on and on about. All this is, is PR, which y'all fall for, every single generation. It's like y'all get dementia at the start of every generation, then reality kicks in.

The insecurity is right there in your post, and the post of people talking about mods, and that one guy boasting over his specs.

The topic could have been interesting, to understand how publishers see the PC market and perhaps speculate a bit on where in the performance spectrum the PC audience is.

But no, instead we get really insecure people circling the wagons and telling each other "fake news!". So yeah, there's so much insecurity all over this browser window that it's pretty much dripping, it's fun to see. :)

The insecurity is right there in your post, and the post of people talking about mods, and that one guy boasting over his specs.

The topic could have been interesting, to understand how publishers see the PC market and perhaps speculate a bit on where in the performance spectrum the PC audience is.

But no, instead we get really insecure people circling the wagons and telling each other "fake news!". So yeah, there's so much insecurity all over this browser window that it's pretty much dripping, it's fun to see. :)
Or maybe PC gamers are fed up with R* nonsense. I posted a video as a proof that theres absolutely no reason why it can't come to pc. You can have double the current top speed and at 120 fps at that. [someone else could get 200 fps at 500 kph I'm sure] Also to laugh at some of the comments in this thread.

No bro, it's just you who's insecure in this thread. Like several people have told you, we simply do not care about all that warrior shit y'all do. We only care that our framerates are high, image quality is through the roof, and unlimited customization is available.

We don't care that you keep expressing your insecurities, and trying to impose them on others. PC will always be the best place to play GTAV, or the other games in it's series. Why do you think all the streamers prefer metal/glass boxes, to plastic boxes for this game, and practically all games? I'll give you a hint. it's not because of insecurities

Azurro

Banned
No bro, it's just you who's insecure in this thread. Like several people have told you, we simply do not care about all that warrior shit y'all do. We only care that our framerates are high, image quality is through the roof, and unlimited customization is available.

We don't care that you keep expressing your insecurities, and trying to impose them on others. PC will always be the best place to play GTAV, or the other games in it's series. Why do you think all the streamers prefer metal/glass boxes, to plastic boxes for this game, and practically all games? I'll give you a hint. it's not because of insecurities

I don't know man, it kind of worries me, I would seriously recommend you to speak to a psychologist, mental health is very important.

You might be trying to compensate for other things in your life through your PC gaming fanboyism, why are you so insecure? Is everything ok? You can talk to me.

Top Bottom