• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When game enters real life

keraj37

Recently I was playing a lot Fallout 4.
Also recently I bought some military grade sleeping bag, and since I had no place to put it, I placed it in the corner of my bed.

When I waked up and saw this:
8y3PHub.jpg

Immediately jumping to the conclusion it is duffle bag, and it keeps some nice ammo cartridges just for me!!!
latest

Did you have any mix game/life experiences?

Tell us more!

Last edited:
As a kid I was really into Mu Online. There was this item called Jewel of Chaos which was a really rare drop and quite essential to upgrade your gear etc. When it dropped you could hear a very distinct "PING" sound and everyone close by would rush to it and try to catch it.

After so much time playing it, I started hearing this sound in real life... not only that, but for a split second I would think to myself 'Where is it', only to remember that I was not in the game. This was when I realized I should probably take a break from the game lol

Last edited:

Belmonte

I rented a PS2 to finish MGS2 in a wekeend.

On sunday I was finally at the end of the game but I need to hand over the console and go to the college. I was very torn, didn't want to rent again since it was expensive for me and pricks would probably delete my save. But college is serious stuff and I was gaming for a long time. Then this happens:
The first call:

This one was spooky:

:messenger_hushed:

Last edited:

moedesty

Banned
the sound of the chests in warzone. sometimes when i played the game for 5 hours straight (Plunder) i heard the sound of the chests when i was lying in bed.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I experience the tetris effect with games like Chess, Minesweeper, Sudoku, Go. I'll find myself playing out scenarios in the shower, or when trying to sleep. That's when I know it's time to switch games.

Top Bottom