• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When do you think Halo infinite will release March/Spring 2021 or November/Holiday 2021?

When do you think Halo infinite will release March/Spring 2021 or November/Holiday 2021?

• Total voters
Holiday 21 gives them enough time to polish the game up and use it to sell more consoles or bundles. A huge amount of people don't buy consoles at launch and wait a year or 2 so it times out well for black Friday/Christmas

Kerotan

Because the sony strikeforce like to use it as anti xbox propaganda. Come one, we all know how this works by now! Personally i agree with you. Gameplay looked great. Graphics and HUd need work imo.
The reaction from xbox fans was the same. Stop pretending otherwise.

GenericUser

Five or six month just isn't enough to polish the graphics of this trainwreck to an acceptable level. I guess it'll release Holiday 2021.

It's should be started over from scratch, and be 2022 at the earliest, but I think it will be released in a janky as hell state for Christmas 2021.

Release MP this year, for free, even if it's in a limited/basic form.

Release a demo/beta/teaser section of the game (first level or something) mid-year

Launch full game for holiday 2021

Top Bottom