• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's coming and going on Netflix for January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Nook

7 more to go to tie Land Before Time.

RedBoot

7 more to go to tie Land Before Time.

Knowing absolutely nothing about this series beyond the fact that the first movie existed, it's amazing to try and guess things about the series based solely on the DVD covers. Like, movie 5 has an airplane on the cover, but movie 6 has dinosaurs, so is time travel involved somewhere? Does the bear debut in movie 3 or was he there earlier? What happens to the squirrel after movie 4? What's with the little birds? So many questions...

is US Netflix ever getting Star Wars Force Awakens? Still haven't seen it and might as well hold out if it will eventually come to Netflix.

I think Force Awakens may predate the "Netflix gets all the Disney movies" deal. Expect to see Rogue One in about 6 months though, Episode VIII should hit the service sometime in 2018 as well.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
When does Better Call Saul season 2 come?!

:(

Huh, you don't have that? Thought it was a Netflix thing? Or is that just for Europe, and there are other deals in the US? Both seasons are on Swedish Netflix, and have been since they first aired (it's a so-called "Netflix Original" here).

Ridley327

It amuses me to no end that there's a kids movie franchise that spawned from a first film in which the plot revolves around getting a mismatched pair of wolves to fuck.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Is there an equivalent to this for European countries? Would be nice to know what to catch before it's gonna.

There is a German list in the OP. I think they do these for the UK Netflix. I don't think any other Euro regions get these lists.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
I am pretty sure Hulu has the deal for Better Call Saul.

I have Hulu. It's not on Hulu either. Hulu doesn't even have season 1.

Huh, you don't have that? Thought it was a Netflix thing? Or is that just for Europe, and there are other deals in the US? Both seasons are on Swedish Netflix, and have been since they first aired (it's a so-called "Netflix Original" here).

They only have season 1 in the US. It's annoying. Not sure what is taking so long for season 2.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
it annoys me greatly that there isnt such a list for every country where netflix opperates

Schryver

Will check out Ratchet and Clank even though I know its supposed to be bad. Should I finally watch Breakfast at Tiffany's before it's removed?

I'm so excited for Series of Unfortunate Events! Really should have brought out my old copies of the books to reread before I watch the show, but I have no idea where I put them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom