• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What you want || What you're willing to settle for

ChazAshley

So was thinking about this the other day - of how there's so many games that could have released but for various reasons were cancelled. But a man can dream right? The dog is at least content with crumbs? In this topic - share the crumbs you'd be willing to be content with.

Want: Mega Man Legends 3
mml3_thumb.jpg

Perhaps one of my greatest heartbreaks. Especially with MML2 still ending on a 'cliffhanger' - Still waiting for the day for anybody to pick this up, finish it, and release it. C'mon Capcom!! Get Mega Man off the Moon!

What I'm willing to settle with:

maxresdefault.jpg

Can I get at least the prototype demo?

=============================

Want: Xenogears Remake

It's been too long - but so was my wait for FF7 Remake. Cel-Shaded 3d Models to keep the style of the original - Fix the second disc tempo - add some extra secrets - and if you got the time, voice acting.

131-1315548_9-xenogears-wallpaper-xenogears-hd-remake.png

Settle: A HD version of xenogears.... - very relunctantly. It might make it worse.

==============================

Want: Phantasy Star 4 Remake - will never happen - but man even if they would make one in the line of the Sega Ages series remakes - it'd make a happy man.

5638c184-3185-49da-aca6-c1eb6f18dd14.PNG

Settle: I have no idea. An actual Phantasy star 5?

What I want: a VR headset that's no different to putting on a pair of aviators

What I'll settle for: a VR headset that's no different to putting on a pair of aviators

Top Bottom