• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What would you LOVE to see from PS5's Gaming Showcase this Wednesday, September 16? Poll inside! V2.

What would you LOVE to see this Wednesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because 2 days seem like a lifetime (after my failed thread here: Tear).
The show is game focused, and 40 minutes long. What would you :messenger_heart::messenger_heart: to see?

The poll has a maximum of 3 selections.
In other words, choose wisely. Thanks!

1.jpg

LL.jpg

Last edited:

turtlepowa

Banned
Cory teases a lot though... not to be trusted.
I don't mean that it comes this Wednesday, but that it will come this gen. I would bet my house and my cars on that. That's one of their biggest games, do you honestly think there will be no successor while "smaller" games get one?

I don't mean that it comes this Wednesday, but that it will come this gen. I would bet my house and my cars on that. That's one of their biggest games, do you honestly think there will be no successor while "smaller" games get one?

Ohh absolutely. Thor vs. Katros = :pie_moneyface::pie_moneyface::pie_moneyface:

Last edited:

The Shepard

They definitely need to counter attack Microsoft from last week and bring out the big guns. God Of War 2, FF16 exclusive, silent hill exclusive and a cheaper than xbox price point would do it for me.

Also I'm hoping they have a backwards compatible video at some point showing us some ps4 games in super ps5 jet engine ugrade mode.

Last edited:
The price getting announced is a given, so I voted for GoW2,the Uncharted Spin off and unannounced new games.

Really, I'd jist be happy with knowing the price and seeing more of what we already have though.

Sw0pDiller

I only want some sweet Demons souls gameplay and an hint that Blue Points next project will be Bloodborne 2. Think i will cry myself to sleep after that.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I’m really easy to make happy here.

I just want the price (which seems a foregone conclusion), launch date, and preorder details, along with some more footage of existing games, and maybe concrete ideas on when to expect them.

Anything more may not even happen, given how soon it is after the last event.

Methos#1975

Sony announce no retail launch units, only their lotto email winners can get a PS5 in 2020. The lols on the internet that would ensue would be glorious

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
I would like to see what ND is working on. On PS5 hardware that's going to look amazing

martino

price, ff16 (or 7 remake part 2) and cygame for me
if by some magic disc version is 399 dollars it's day one and preorder for me

Last edited:

Roufianos

I'm keeping expectations low, I think all we'll see is new trailers for Spiderman, R&C, Demon Souls, Gran Turismo and maybe Horizon. Final Fantasy 16 will probably be the only big surprise. Rest will be made up of shity indies.

Socom would be an amazing surprise, I'm pretty confident it's coming but think it will be announced next year.

Last edited:
I think the price and release date reveals are given (now that I wrote it on Neogaf I think we won't get it).

Bloodborne 4k/60fps.

INC

Kz2 remaster with vr, also coming to pcvr
Resistance trilogy remaster
Hzd gameplay
Demon souls gameplay
GoW trailer
Bf6 reveal
Socom remaster
And a couple of unannounced titles, like a big sony shooter or something

Price of £450 for disk version, £399 digital

Last edited: