• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Video Game world would you want to live in?

t254nbw.jpg

I’m going through them in my head and all of them are filled with certain dread one way or another. None seem like a better place than the current reality I live.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Lordran (Dark Souls).

Just become hollow, and don't worry about a thing. No taxes, no politics, only you and your fellow hollow bros doing your thing.

Brazen

Raccoon City

As "thrilling" it would be to live in a horror of getting to also head-shoot zombies I suppose the peaceful/home side of me craves a place like Arni from chrono cross. I love the beach, fishing, tropical weather, a place to live in shorts year around. And crusades in alternate realities being a bonus of course.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Realistically gone home home is pretty sweet !
But ultimately probably mass effect or something

Fredrik

DOAXBV island, The Touryst, just someplace sunny and peaceful without a threat looming in the background.

NahaNago

Still trying to figure out where. I wanted to say FF9 and FF14 but the you don't really have modern day entertainment like movies, cellphones, and video games but those some of those towns seemed so pleasant and charming.

edit: the pokemon world seems really interesting now that I think about it. You get to travel the world, you have pokemon, and the world is modern.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I'd like to live in Stormwind, have a small house on the canals, maybe a shop where I catered to the endless stream of passing adventurers.

Fuz

Banned
All those fantasy realms sounds nice... until you remember they don't have modern medicine, plumbing, electricity, soap, heating...

Top Bottom