• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What type of NGAF poster is the worst?

What type of Videogame Forum Poster Annoys you most? (Top 2)

• The Nihilistic Cynic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Pompous Chopper

• The Chief Derailer

• The Cringemilking Victim

• The Egofused Fanboy

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel14

Banned
Here are the descriptions. Vote for your 2 worst (vote to see the results):

1. The Nihilistic Cynic: thinks the thread is pointless, attacks its premise mercilessly and doesn't see the irony of spending time on something they claim to have no time for.

2. The Pompous Chopper: shits on opinions or the thread from a lofty height and struts around like their opinions are self-evidently superior.

3. The Chief Derailer hijacks threads to discuss something which is more important/interesting..... to them, obviously.

4. The Cringemilking Victim : these used to come in the pure "I love taking offense to what people say" mode but in these sad modern times have had a species mutation and now sport a new subspecies: those who react with a tidal cringe reflex to opinions or comments that don't fit their mold of how people should behave or communicate.

5. The Egofused Fanboy: the one true original- never settle for less! The pioneers for giving videogame discussion boards a bad name, they somehow tie their self worth and identity to how a videogame company is perceived and talked about. And it all goes downhill from there.

6. A.N. Other ...it is possible I have totally missed a classic archetype. Let me know below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom