• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What should Sony do? Back Button attachment or Elite DualSense controller?

Your preference?

• Total voters

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I assume Sony has a back button solution planned for the PS5. You don't release the back button attachment at the end of the PS4s life, watch it sell like hot cakes, and ignore it on PS5.

So if you had two choices, which would you prefer?

$30.00 back button attachment for the DualSense.

or

$180.00 dollar Elite DualSense controller that rivals the XBox Elite Series 2 controller.

EDIT: This may be ever so slightly more appropriate for the gaming side.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
The Elite controllers are great, but I really like the back button accessory because it's cheap and you can set it up directly on the accessory. It only has two buttons which sounds like a negative, but it makes it easier to use and wrap your head around.

There's a place for both, but I think they should go ahead and start with a back button accessory.

Sorcerer

Sony did a wonderful job with the attachment, it feels like it is a natural part of the controller once its in their . Only thing is it seems limited to 2 paddles/buttons what have you, which is fine by me, that's all I need. But if they go with four paddles there going to have to do an elite I suppose. Please Sony if you must go the elite route, don't make it an almost 200 piece of crap like the elite. (Quality issue wise) LOL!!!

Last edited:

INC

Elite series with asymmetric thumb sticks and I'd actually consider getting a PlayStation.

29s7KoO.jpg

Top Bottom