• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What post gave you your biggest reaction score ever?

Your biggest reaction score for a post?

• 0-10

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 10-20

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 20-30

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 30-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40-50

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 60-70

• 70-80

• 80-90

• 90-100

• 100+

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

Winter John

Gold Member
I don’t know. One time I started noticing a certain type of poster was becoming more prevalent. I thought I’d fuck with em for funsies. So I made a thread claiming that maybe some women deserved to be shot. It was the dumbest bullshit possible but I’m happy to say they didn’t let me down. Sure, most people immediately saw through it, but the more sensitive types lost their shit thinking it was real, and this place really had become the incel heaven they’d heard about. Thread got deleted which was unfortunate. Personally I thought it should have been stuck to the top of the page and used as a litmus test.

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
143 baby

😎

144 😂

149 xD

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
143 baby

😎

Make that 144, fam.

Will Smith Yes GIF by Bad Boys For Life

AJUMP23

When I asked to be a mod the mods threads to ban me. Big reaction.

they actually didn’t threaten that.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I remember when GAF was all about good content, and not who could get the most likes. SMH my head.

NCL6xs9.gif

Dev1lXYZ

Mine resulted in a bunch of people getting banned, I took a joke just a little too far.

If Zack Snider’s Rebel Moon has any wisdom to be gotten, it’s the line “I won’t be on the wrong side of history again.”

From the "Your Worst Sex Stories and Moments" thread, this one had the most reactions for a reply of mine in the Off-Topic section:

Today! Make a stupid joke in the Ubisoft hack thread then immediately drive across the state and come back to see this.

Trc56uu.png
I just saw that post and added to the count. Well earned lmao

Gp1

Post some smart ass answer on the first page of a topic/first answer.

Reap the likes :D.

Is there a way to see this?

Have no fucking clue how to find out but I did just receive my 5 Year Anniversary alert….so ask this question again in another 5 years and hopefully I’ve figured it out 🤔

Top Bottom