• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What ports do you want to see on the Switch?

Mr Hyde

Yes, Nier would be awesome. It's strange that it haven't gotten a remaster yet, given the success of Automata.

sublimit

Banned
Eternal Darkness
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Zelda Skyward Sword
Baten Kaitos
Skies of Arcadia
Pandora's Tower
Rune Factory Frontier

These are all games that i have never played and since they are all relatively expensive to get from ebay nowdays i would really appreciate it if they were ported to Switch.

Even though i don't own a Switch yet. :p

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Yes, Nier would be awesome. It's strange that it haven't gotten a remaster yet, given the success of Automata.
I guessing because most people want "remake" to improve both the visuals and gameplay but Yoko Taro is not type of guy who works on games he already made.

mcjmetroid

None. Make new games please.

If I was pushed through I would like to see the prime triology but I've lost hope in that.

Danjin44

None. Make new games please.

If I was pushed through I would like to see the prime triology but I've lost hope in that.
But we are getting new games, there is nothing wrong with getting port of great games that most people missed out. We especially need port of No More Heroes 1&2 before the 3rd game comes out.

Last edited:
But we are getting new games, there is nothing wrong with getting port of great games that most people missed out. We especially need port of No More Heroes 1&2 before the 3rd game comes out.

Tbh I hate people demanding Pikmin 3. We should get 4 at this point in time.

Also people wanting Fatal Frame 5 - no, make FF6. These old games should come as 'free' pack-ins.

mcjmetroid

Nothing wrong with it but they tend to charge full price for them. They used to put effort into them like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe which could justify the price.

Also these types of conversations only ever come up for the Switch. I must have seen about 10 different videos about the same thing from places like Nintendolife, Arlo on YouTube etc.

I never see "What ps3 games should we port to PS4" topics like ever.

I just think as Nintendo fans we should expect more and be excited for more than mere ports.

The honeymoon period is over for the switch and the novelty of playing last gen games in a portable form is not that exciting anymore.

Danjin44

I never see "What ps3 games should we port to PS4" topics like ever.
Dont bunch of people bagging for Demon's Souls port PS4? I also love to see Dead Space, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Folklore, Puppeteer, Tokyo Jungle and even some PSvita games like Soul Sacrifice and Freedom Wars on PS4.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head

*Metroid Prime Trilogy
*Mario Sunshine (HD remaster would be fantastic)
*Paper Mario 1 & 2
*Excite Truck
*Endless Ocean
*Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1-3
*Super Monkey Ball
*Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg
*Zelda WW, TP, & Four Swords

+ A a handful of others

Last edited:
Top Bottom