• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What movie scene still makes you angry?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Mr. Halloran's death in The Shining. The entire subplot of him coming to help ends with just an axe to the chest....

1*ezsVL0uVbGg2RU5nqUGjPA.png
On the note of Stephen King adaptations, Pet Semetary in general various scenes. The book was genuinely creepy and the guy exclusion of certain characters and the vet zombie scene were incomplete. I always felt they either rushed production for the movie or just had really screenwriters.

Enjay

Banned
Very happy to see it at least took 2 pages for someone to ironically post Johnny 5 getting beat like a fighting game bonus round. Upset me as a child, makes me l my a o today.

This scene still pisses me off

Those gremlins weren't doing shit but eating, but because they're ugly and not cute mogwais this bitch has to immediately start killing them.

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
All of Army of the Dead. I was actually embarrassed as fuck and furious at least a dozen times throughout the course of that bullshit excuse for a film. Watching it was like a form of torture to me

Not mad, but there’s a movie called Drag Me To Hell that ended in kind of a ridiculous way. Watched it with some friends and the one who decided this was the film was intently listening to the explanation at the end while another was like wtf?!?! Not gonna lie the way the ending was conveyed was pretty hilarious for a moment not sure if that was intended or not

teezzy

Banned
All of Army of the Dead. I was actually embarrassed as fuck and furious at least a dozen times throughout the course of that bullshit excuse for a film. Watching it was like a form of torture to me

Not mad, but there’s a movie called Drag Me To Hell that ended in kind of a ridiculous way. Watched it with some friends and the one who decided this was the film was intently listening to the explanation at the end while another was like wtf?!?! Not gonna lie the way the ending was conveyed was pretty hilarious for a moment not sure if that was intended or not
You must hate raimi

Cutty Flam

Banned
You must hate raimi
My favorite movie is directed by Sam Raimi. But the ending of Drag Me To Hell wasn’t something any of us expected. It came out of nowhere, the device used to explain the ending was kind of an odd choice. Unless he was specifically going for something like that?

What did you think of the movie overall and its ending? It’s been like 11 years but I remember being engrossed. It’s just that one character kinda threw me off a little

Bragr

Banned
There is one scene that always made me hate the movie industry, it's from a TV show though, OZ, but still, it's that scene where some guys invade a home, slaughter the whole family, including stabbing the little child to death.

It's a scene made for shock, and it's the sort of bullshit you get from directors that are trying to be edgy, it's just fucking disgusting and I hate the actors and film team involved for it.

GymWolf

I meant the "short big nosed ugly cunt" part. How is that her fault for having a big nose and being short. She's cute in my opinion.
That's just an exageration dictated by the distain i feel towards her chara, she is not really short or big nosed :ROFLMAO:

Not really, that was the only outcome that would work, dr strange said there was 1 way to win, that was part of it
i think that was after the fact Chris Pratt fukked shit up

had that not happened no one would probably have died or turned to dust

Last edited:

Synless

I love Christopher Nolan movies but he has a tendency to film some retarded shit from time to time. In Batman Begins Lucius is talking to Batman about weaponized aerosols and Batman is like: 'english please?'. Batman doesn't know what a weaponized aerosol is? Get the fuck outta here. In Dark Knight Rises it's Talia's death scene. I mean I know it's PG13 but you could've at least tried to give that scene some impact. In Interstellar it's explaining worm holes to a crew of astronauts with an analogy ripped straight out of Event Horizon. Come on now.

The Last Jedi had too many to mention but the beginning where Luke throws the lightsaber sticks out. If you watch the ending of TFA and that scene back to back it's just a giant slap in the face.
Christopher Nolan just thinks his audience are a bunch of fucking idiots.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
It's got Toby i love it

Hmm, my one ...

I hate that scene in Run Lola Run, when she's running*, and she's dressed to appeal to turn of the century ideals of hot punk chick that get more and more outdated by the year.

germany running GIF

* In case you didn't get it, she's always running, so the whole movie is very tough for me to watch
Ok... so you're complaint is a character from a late 90s movie is dressed as someone who's actually in the late 90s? She should have anticipated 2020s non-fashion of andoroginous normcore?

Tschumi

Ok... so you're complaint is a character from a late 90s movie is dressed as someone who's actually in the late 90s? She should have anticipated 2020s non-fashion of andoroginous normcore?
Hey man my dislike doesn't have to be rational -shrug-

I existed for many decades before writing this post and plenty of valid reasons could explain my distaste for that look.

drganon

When the plane blows up in die hard 2. It had no fuel, which the pilots even mention, so it shouldn't have exploded when it hit the ground. Dont know why, but it bothers me. Still like the movie though.

xrnzaaas

A human sized capsule promising a “Predator Killer” inside, and instead of Dutch jumping out they do a stupid Iron Man suit.

The worst thing about the new movie is how they tried to recreate the banter of the original film, but with pussy characters without testosterone in their veins.

Last edited:
Top Bottom